Reviews for Crossed Boundaries
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 5/1
Angsty in all the appropriate places, and yet delightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story! Loved it!
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hahaha...nice story. I really enjoy your style of writing. I just wish this was a multi chapter fic as apposed to a one shot. Great job!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Good story
alldifferentallsame chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
love it!
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was actually one of THE BEST, cross over stories I have read in a long time. What else do you have for me? Oh look, you have 46 stories. Pity they aren't all about Buffy and Clark because those two are just hot together. They make quite the team. At any rate, thanks for the story, it was BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED. While Clark hates to harm other beings there are times when excessive force is required. He is growing up and learning. Buffy would teach him a lot in so many ways, she is actually his equal. Both hero's in their own right. Neither wanting the life that is thrust on them. Each lonely and finding their way. Oh yes this could be epic. Welcome to the Hellmouth/Welcome to Smallville the home of meteor freaks extraordinaire. Welcome To The Life That Is Buffy and Clark! Now that is a story waiting to happen, don't you think. I can't believe all you got was 6 freakin' reviews, people do suck! (laughs and goes in search of another Buffy and Clark story.
JessAngelus chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Loved it. Love love love. Great work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Glad I found this here, and a fun read indeed, so can't wait to see more of this AU here, and see what else Clark and Buffy can get up to, much more as I enjoy this pair more than Clark and Lois the shrew.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
good story
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Really, really good story. I hope you are going to continue it.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Really good story. I liked it a lot. It's a good as explanation as any as to what happened to Clark after he vanished after his fight with Doomsday.
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG! I love this story so much! Buffy got him to FLY! Would love for a sequel to this.