Reviews for Whisper of You
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/8
So, is she bound somewhere and has found a way to visit what would be her life if she were found? Or, is she a ghost? Caught in a hell of the life she'll never have? Personally, I like the idea of her being lost, yet still alive and not yet able to get back to them. The ring tone could be the number for someone he has searching for her since he's 'addicted' to the thought of her returning to them.

Regardless, it's lovely and a sequel would be fantastic.
irma66 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is beautiful. Ghost Veronica, come to watch Logan and their daughter. Love strong enough to manifest her necklace at the window. Sigh.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was very poignant and bittersweet. I'm assuming she's dead and watching over her lost family - I'd love to see a sequel where she's given a second chance (probably not, but a girl can dream).
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This didn't make any sense to me. Your prose is provacative and interesting, but at the end I was confused about what I was reading. Streams of consciousness or self reflection are all well and good, but if the storyline is sacrificed for it I don't know that it's the best choice. Is she dead? A ghost? A spy?
TinyDancer11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I logged in just so I could review this. It's beautiful but I'm a little confused about it. Was she actually physically there in his house? For a while I thought she was dead and her ghost was there, but then she wouldn't have been able to leave behind the necklace. So he realized she was there...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

This was so good and it's driving me crazy ]
layoung13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I know it says this story is complete, but you've got to be kidding! It screams for continuation. You wrote this a year ago, but maybe you could take it up again?
where she went chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Nice job.
Pigy190 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I absolutely love this!

Please please write a sequel. PLEASE! :)
starcrazed chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hmm...this was sad...is Veronica dead? Her habit of taking risks finally catching up with her? Leaving behind what appears to be a beautiful child with Logan? It's a shame to see Veronica so remorseful when it is already to late. I like the moment when it seems like Logan realizes she is there! I'm so happy that you are doing lots of writing! You are a great author and I can't wait for more stories from you :)
Josielynn chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
It's wonderful... sad but wonderful. The tone of longing was so obvious but so skillfully developed. Bravo.
UnknownDiamond chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Okay, seriously, I though Veronica was a ghost at first. Hope there's a sequel next reuniting the broken family. I love the way you write your stories and the descriptions that you use. Very awesome!
Ancholia chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hey, you know how much I love this fic. I already said it in my comment when you posted on LJ but it would be such a great beginning to an epic fic, with flasbacks and mystery.

:D
Eridanus1123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Brilliant! Wonderful capturing of emotions and personalities, but oh, my heart broke a little reading this. I really enjoyed it; write more :)