Reviews for A Rare Chance
Sunspot101 chapter 5 . 4/10
When's the next update? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sunspot101 chapter 2 . 4/10
I love this chapter! and the first and it's so well written...It reminds me of twilight.
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I love this story, it's wonderful to no end. I wish you would update the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Loved this chapter please make more
Wutup chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Thanks for writing this. It made me not disappointed by the movie ending.
HoneyMomijiTheHobbit chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
What an awesome chapter! :D I will wait patiently for the rest chapters. Just because this is my favourite KarasumaxTenma story! _ 3 And your an awesome author! :D
XLightningX chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Cute
HoneyMomijiTheHobbit chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
This is the best Karasuma x Tenma story I have ever read in my entire life! It would be awesome to read how their life goes from there, and how their classmates would react and stuff. Like when they are on trip somewhere. But hey, it's you who decide what they are gonna do, even if you haven't updated for a few years. (on this story) Long story short, I'm just curious about stuff that happens after this! _ But you don't have to do more chapters, this one is already a masterpiece! 3
sai.diasnes chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
did karasuma and tenma got married ?
fAnGiRl4Life005 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
is all I can say at the moment xD
She goes and asks if she can hug him and he just bear hugs her xD cute Karasuma-kun3 I imagined that scene so perfectly. Awesome job!
Random chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Please please please! Update this story! I beg yooouuuuuu! Karasuma x Tenma was like my FAVOURITE pairing EVERRRR! and I just LOVE THIS STORY! AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHH! *goes on CAPS RAMPAGE FOREVERRRR*
aisacchan chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
So sweet~ I love Karasuma and Tenma together
underneonlights chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! i cant stop screaming...inwardly...my mother might scold me for being loud.. this is by so far, the best fanfic i've read about tenma and karasuma. and when i read this part: "So close, and yet so far away," Karasuma whispered, "You are miles away from realizing the depth of my feelings for you."... i blushed really mad and fell onto my bed kicking furiously and almost knocked my laptop over the stool. this is the firstfanfic i read about them before i had an account and it never fails to make me blush! pleeaaaaseeee UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY... who knew karasuma could be soo romantic! XD...
Yuki Minamoto chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!

Please! And this is one of the few fanfictions that I've seen with Ten's and Yakumo's parents.

XD

You described their relationship beautifully. Nervous and awkward, and yet loving all at the same time.

~Yuki~
Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I have to admit, this is one of the few really well-written fanfictions in this whole section of School Rumble!

I loved it! The cool and calm Karasuma feels love like everyone else!

YAY AND TEN ACCEPTED!