Reviews for Sometime Around Midnight
Sones chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So sad, but so beautiful... I loved it.
kittymills chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh Kaidan... :( This is so heartbreaking, but so accurate. I imagine this is exactly what he went through. Thank you for writing, it's a fabulous fic. Great job!
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I can't help it. I love the broken-Kaidan oneshots. And this one is masterful.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I hope you follow this up with something about Shepard's return and meeting her on Horizon. I almost cried at the end of this, you have an amazing talent for expressing the characters emotions. Kaidan was very in character and your words were beautiful.
lme chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
loved the story ,hope to read more of them.
Eleima chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Congratulations on a job well done. Kaidan was completely in character, and his agony utterly heart wrenching. There were a few other details that made your story stand out, as well: the white dress, the fact that each and every character remains nameless (aside from Kaidan and Shepard, of course), their picturing Anderson punching Udina...

I'll be looking forward to reading more from you!

Oh, and I wasn't a huge fan of "Sometime Around Midnight", but I think I'm warming up to it... ;)
CreativityInACage chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i absolutley love the song, and when i read the title i got all excited (: great ficc!
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Noo! How can this be a one-shot? If you're not going to extend this fic, I'd really love to see you write a sequel where Kaidan gets the mission to go to Horizon and Anderson tells him the rumors about Shepard being alive and with Cerberus. Nice work!