Reviews for Bring It On
irma66 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Magnet for trouble/magnet for pain. Very apropos.
amandamary chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Short & sweet. I like Logans POV.
Jeanie205 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Somehow I just found your stories, and this little ficlet, which I like a lot. The Camelot kiss has always been one of my favorite Logan/Veronica moments, and your take on it seems right on.

Your choice to write it in the second persons is very original and works well here, where you have such a very short format. It focuses in on the moment, stretching it out for us as Logan tries to analyze just what the hell has just happened, and how it's going to turn his life upside down.

I particularly loved your imagery of them bring two different kinds of magnets, where she is trouble magnet, and he the pain magnet. Very much in keeping with their characters.

You've packed a lot into a very few paragraphs. Well done.
Scandalpants chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
The line about "You've both started something..." has me a little giddy. Logan looked completely poleaxed on that balcony and your glimpse as to why has me reeling with the feeling of "Yes! Exactly!" Well Done.
bsloths chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is brilliant, especially this line: "You've both started something that you have a feeling will never be finished and you're sure this won't be the first time she runs from it. You don't know how you know all these things- you just do." Excellent little glimpse into Logan's mind.
where she went chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Goods stuff.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
"she's a magnet for trouble- causing it and getting into it and you're a magnet for pain – giving it and receiving it". Those are the words of truth, aren't they? The moment they kissed, it was like two meteors that are colliding. Kaboom!
Book2romantic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I don't know, I see his thoughts as rather different in this moment.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Really nice!
Pearlthegyrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love this :)You did a great job showing his thoughts on the whole thing.
Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, that was so wonderfull! It was really great! I love it :)

I'm gonna looking if you wrote more of that stuff somewhere :)
phifeversham chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love it! It's great to see their first kiss from Logan's POV.
Lunara Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was really cute and I loved Logan's POV on their first kiss. :)
starcrazed chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I absolutely love it! I always love getting an insight peek at what Logan is thinking and you have don't an excellent job with the exploration of his mind :)
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010