Reviews for It's too late
Kenny chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
You've written too much flashbacks into the story. It would have been better as a single progressive story not wasting whole chapters writing flashbacks in the middle of the story.
JJ2008 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Great story...I have read this numerous times and still love it!
LilyLover chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
The story is pretty good, but I would have liked it to be in third person because I dislike first person.
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Ignore the "update soon" part of that last review of mine - I hadn't realized you'd already put up the second part of the trilogy. *goes to read it*
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
I am slowly but surely reading all of your IPS fics. I love them to pieces so far. I can't wait for you to update this one - both of them are being super stubborn! Please update soon!
Athena64 chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Very good story... although my hart aches for them... happiness seems so close and yet so far away... you manage to convey all that in words, so great work, and thank you!
Athena13 chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Fantastic! I wasn't sure I wanted to read about Marshall getting shot again, but this really works!
Johonna Marie chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I absolutely LOVE this fic! the drama, the palpable tension and rawness are awesome!

i love the fact that it's from Marshall's pov, i feel for the guy.

It was written so well, i am completely addicted. I nearly died when i finished ch.10 and looked the clock. let's just say it was more than 2 hours past my bedtime XD.

I can't wait to read the next part, thanks for the story!
Johonna Marie chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE the nerd gun idea! Lol!
Kaslyna chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
My friend Britt when we were eleven delivered a kid. The next day she looked me in the eye and said, "For your own sanity I hope like hell you never get pregnant."
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
That was great. I will definitely have to read the next story. I have already gotten hooked to the trilogy.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I really liked this chapter. I am just a little confused by something, did something really happen in Minnesota on an episode or did you just make something up for your story? Either way it is still good.
tilleygirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
I just found this story and read it straight through. Very nice job of showing Marshall's pain and his awareness of Mary's pain. Glad to see there is a sequel.
Kay8abc chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Go Mary. I can't wait to see that conversation between her and raph, and just what tactics she will employ to get Marshall to say.

-Kate
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
I love the song at the beginning of this chapter; it's one of my favorites!

For Mary's sake, I hope everything works out!

Please don't let the baby be Raph's. Cannot wait for the sequel!