Reviews for UCHIHA DIARIES : BOOK 3
lovesosa123 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Neji you son of a bitch I will kill one day.
lovesosa123 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Ohhhh it's about to go down* gets a chair* *money dance* Neji you better run
lv90047 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Haha. Loved the ending. Although I wish it could of went on for a little longer! xD
Looking forward to the next book!
Outlawqueen chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
You're so mean!
Here I am again, sobbing and crying and sobbing even more and its 2 am but I couldn't stop reading and I am so happy that they made up and even though it comes a little late: waaahh you're a perfect writer, I love your stories :)
SadisticTreasure chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
XD YAAAH
BelovedShadow chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Best one yet! The fluff was so cute! And the angsty parts where sad, but necessary. Very well done! I can't think of enough ways to compliment you!
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
illusionneverchangedx chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
i loved this book. the last 2 chapters made me cry even more than the previous chapters T_T im gonna go read the next book XD
illusionneverchangedx chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
i just had to say something about that justin bieber song! i live in canada (although im south american) and jb is the hottest thing right now! my friend has the book that he wrote and she never lets it out of her sight! if u touch it then she bites u, literally 0_0 anywayz, im enjoyin the story so far. i cried my eyes out!
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
really love this series... its sad, sweet, cute and funny... absolutely amazing fic... love this a lot...
Lunar Orphan chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Poor 'Tachi! I really like this chapter. Neji seems like such a douche.
Lunar Orphan chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Thusfar I am still impressed. I was curious to see who you would use to flirt with Sasuke... Neji is brilliant! Genius decision. Genius.
Lunar Orphan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow. What a morning! Very nice detail too. Oddly enough I always pictured Sasuke as the type to hum or sing while cooking. Well, life happens, yes? Super ninja! Keep up the good work! I'm liking your style more and more.
NoelleisParadise chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
i must say that i hope you write another book.

i really like this one. :]
Fleeting.Eternal.Art chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
This is such an amazing story! I look forward to your new chapters and everything! Can't wait for the next book!