Reviews for A World Gone Mad
Macavity Omega chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Ranma Saotome.

Please.

Die. With. Grace.

Congratulations are in order.

You have done something few have done.

You have made me Rage.

Do a follow up. Show me, please, that he is doing more harm than good. Please.

I don't care if it ends in apocalypse.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Good part there, and liked how Ranma's gotten a bit jaded over the years, but then with all he went through, not that big a surprise as it were.
Kalepos chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Bwahahahahahaha!
Quathis chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Given Ranma's life, this is actually a bit tame by his standards. I'd almost have expected his girl side to have met one of the little ankle-biting "pets" and almost getting pulled into its destiny crap. Than he'd blast the thing and pummel Ryouga - causing more property damage than most urban wars. Until next time.
Genericrandom chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
This was /AWESOME/. I would read stories about Love Ronin Solid Ranma every day of the week. This is so incredible. I love it. Great entry.
ByLanternLight chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
This was an excellent idea. Mad-eye Ron needs to be explored in further detail, as well.
DesertChocolate chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Dude, as a Muslim I am really happy to see this. For a sec I thought it would be yet another "Arab Terroists" insert. But Magical Girls? Sweet!

I hope you keep writing bro!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Wow, this was impressive there, and really enjoyed how things went with the British wizarding world there, and with all that happened with Harry and the others, would be impressive to see how things will go with Harry and the others, and if they might meet with Keitaro and the other girls one day if Harry's team gets sent on a mission to strike in Japan?
Slicerness chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
this is amazing! this would be an awesome read. harry and co versus everything supernatural or magical that people have come up with ever. epic.

i truly mourn the fact that this is a one-shot.
MisterSP chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
...Australia got invaded? What?

Also, the "bastard offspring of an X Wing and a Broom, while a Mimbari Fighter whacked off onto the Broom's face" kinda hurts my head.
Quathis chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Harry's turned into the fusion of Luke Skywalker and James Bond, He only needs to learn how to make a lightsaber with his wand and he'd be set. I'm guessing that eunuch Ron is acting as bodyguard and strategist for the team? With the women doing their very best to repopulate the Magical species? Quite the FUBAR with huge consequences. Enjoyed it. Until next time.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Mile Eastern magical girls. Naoko Takeuchi is ROFL-ing for no reason at all, right now.
Daniel Goldberg chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Hi, liked the concept. Very nice.

Just one thing, in Iran, very few people actually speak Arabic (or, if I'm mistaken, at the very least, it's not the nation's native tongue).

Though probably much harder to find decent translation for, the national language of Iran is Farsi. Just FYI.

BTW, I'm not from Iran, quite the contrary. :)
Barricade chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
MADE.

OF.

WIN.

That is all.
cazertanu chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
you sir. best use of magical girls ever. this is why you are my favorite author.