Reviews for Reflections
Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
That was lovely, especially all the songs the couples sing to each other. I really liked Hunter&Colleen's duet, and the whole chapter actually made me shed a couple tears.

Great job, and I'll be watching for your next installment in this series.
Flint2008 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Great story. The flashbacks helped make it interesting. I like it. Keep up the good work in the next story. :)

Shag is the only left single... XD
White Hunter chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Nice work on this story, I wonder what Colleen and Hunter will name their kid. Update the next story soon.

Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
This chapter's my favorite one so far, and I especially loved when Blitz proposed to Krystal, and Exile to Jenna, along with the flashbacks, particularly Hunter and Colleen at the carnival. Great job, and this chapter didn't look rushed at all. I'll be awaiting the final installment of this wonderful story.
Flint2008 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Great chapter. Definitely a well written one. Nice. Keep it up. I knew automatically what Colleen was feeling when she found out what was wrong with her.

Looking forward for your next chapter.
Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Great job, and I really liked Hunter's reaction to hearing about Colleen being pregnant, and his advice to both Blitz and Exile regarding their respective girlfriends. I'll be watching for the next installment.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Nice chapter, as always, and I'm glad that Colleen is going to have a child. I'm also doing great thank you, update the next chapter as soon as you can.

White Hunter chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I'm doing fine, and this story seems to be coming along fine as well. I just hope Colleen is okay, up date soon.

Flint2008 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Not too bad at all. I almost forgot about those past events. o.o

Good job on this chapter, hope to see the next one. :)
Flint2008 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Good chapter. Don't worry if you are taking too long on a story. It's best to take your time for the best results. I learned that over the weekend.

Other than that. Good flashbacks, I was wondering if you were going to remember all the good stuff other romances, but I guess I was right. Keep it up. :)

(P.S. Did you get my PM the other day about RR art requests? I am done taking them, but I am just wondering)
White Hunter chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Good work on this chapter, but I wonder what was wrong with Colleen within the first chapter? I guess I'll find out sooner or later. Update soon!

Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I have to say... this story does feel a bit too lovely dovely...

first of all... whats with almost all of them getting a partner.

im new to your stories and probably dont know of any past events.

but if u take a closer read, almost all of them has a similar trend with falling in love, aint that a bit strange to have in a story...

what makes a love story special is the special difference that defines someones specific events with another's. What i've seen here is rarely anything to contrast between all their love stories, and a lot to compare on...

Im not sure how this should work out... im pretty new to this myself... after reading thousands of fanfics throughout last year...

So tell me if i said anything wrong and maybe we could discuss this over the PM.

Live a fun and happy life!_:):D

The Fanfictionlover
Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was a really sweet story, and I loved how they all remembered when and how they fell and love. This is definitely one of your best works yet.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Very nice. Not quite Charles Dickens, but then neither am I.

Might want to be a little more visual, especially in a story with so much reflecting.

Romans 1:14-15 I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish. So, for my part, I am eager to preach the Gospel to you also who are in Rome.
White Hunter chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Good work on this chapter, it is very interesting to see how quickly the Road Rover's became a family so fast. Update as soon as you can!