Reviews for Out of Time
Brightknight chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
Another awesome story from your pen.
Signora Ted chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
haha! i absolutly LOVE creeped out anakin! i love jinns personality. he does really stand out :D

Slán!

Sith's Shadow
Dawnmist 11 chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
Excellent chapter! I really enjoyed it, and I like the newest charecter Kiya. Great work, please update again soon! (
Jedi Angel001 chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
I am glad Obi-Wan made it safely, even if he is not in his own know that Jinn and Lady Thrice are allright and Sidious is dead is a relieve to him I"m Obi-Wan to come face to face with Ben must have felt weird,but in a good way.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
That was amazing!You had me there for a minute, that Obi-Wan would be dead bad for Jinn but at the last moment Thrice did save her must go back to the beginning to kill the Sith before they rise again.
Bek-K chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
Okay, I was worried there for a minute...I was thinking if Obi-Wan dies, how in the world is all of this going to work out? I hope Obi-Wan can go back and change all of it, but I still want Anakin to have visited his mom...I don't want that part to change. ;) He needed to visit Shmi and gain some peace of mind.

Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful story! I look forward to each and every chapter.

Keep up the great work! :)

Jedi Angel001 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
So the snapped bond between Jinn and his mother really
meant she had been consumed by the dark nasty
laugh of Sidious, I want to snap his filthy neck.
What is Jinn going to do now,hopefully sneaks behind Sidious and takes him out.I hope he comes soon to help these guys figure out what to do,good luck guys!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
Jinn is listening to his heart to take Anakin to Tatooine to see his mother,even though he is going against his fathers Anakin's future, maybe doing this will save them real Father would have been proud of Jinn's deed.I hope Jinn can knock some sense
into Anakin so he could learn to control his emotions in a positive way.I hope Jinn does not fall if something happened to his mother,the Jedi really do need his help.I look forward to another chapter.
Bek-K chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
I'm so glad Jinn took Anakin to Tatooine. I only hope that the Tusken kidnapping doesn't still happen. Or maybe if it does, Anakin won't do what he did before since he visited Shmi beforehand and was able to speak with her. Either way, I hope Anakin learns something good from this trip that will help him in the future.

I have to admit that I'm a little worried about Jinn though. I hope he doesn't fall to the dark side in his quest to save his mother. I think he and Anakin both have a kinship in that they both had loving mothers who cared for and nurtured them.

I think Obi-Wan has his hands full with both Jinn and Anakin. it will be interesting to see his reaction to both of his boys having gone against his authority in this matter. (lol!) I love the way Jinn is making Obi-Wan think about things, but of course, you can't change of lifetime of lessons in just a few short days. But just maybe, all he's learning from Jinn and Lady Thrice now will one day catch up to him and he'll see that there's more to life that the stale life the Jedi have taught him.

Sorry to babble on and on...just had a lot of thoughts this time around.

I love the way you're handling this story. Each chapter is a very enjoyable read. Can't wait to see how this all turns out. :)

Jedi Angel001 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
I loved are right Master Jinn there was no darkness and there was no light,no Sith or Jedi, just only choices that you make,perhaps that is the true nature of the Force.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Well it seemed like Sidious saw through Lady Thrice plan, after

he saw the Holonet of the fake anything could happen chapter.
Bek-K chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Either two chapters were posted together or I missed one.

I love the fact that Jinn is giving Anakin an alternative to what the boy has learned from the Jedi Order: in regard to going after his mother. When their mission of finding the cloned sidious is over, Jinn should take a few days and take Anakin to free his mother, show him how it's done while not giving into the dark side. Though it might make Obi-Wan blow a gasket? :D

Your characters are easy to like...especially Jinn, but then that's probably his connection to our favorite Jedi. :) But seriously, I like how different Jinn is in personality and beliefs to his father. He's his own person inside even if his outer appearance resembles his father.

Lady Thrice is also an interesting character. She doesn't take anything from the Council, not their stale ways of living life or anything else. They need to be shook up, made to think in a different way even if change is slow in coming.

You're doing a fantastic job on this fic. It is a very enjoyable read. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter.

Jedi Angel001 chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
I am truely enjoying this story.I do love Jinn and Lady Thrice

characters,maybe they can teach these Jedi a few things, so they will move of Jinn to have Padme hide herself for now,without telling her the real reason.
Bek-K chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
In regard to the "Story Traffic," you're welcome. When I don't get many reviews, I go there to see if people are reading. It helps me know that I'm not posting in vain. ;)

As for the chapter...I loved it! I don't know what you have planned, but I'd love to see a lot of Obi-Wan and Jinn interaction. Who knows, by getting to know his future son, Obi-Wan may just change his mind in regard to attachment. Oh, the possibilities! :D

Thanks so much for the update! I look forward to more.

Bek-K chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
This is a unique concept and I for one am enjoying the ride! ;)

Have you checked your "Story Traffic" under your user account? You may have more readers than you realize. But I understand that reviews make writing the story worthwhile. It's the only payment we fanfic authors get: the reward of reading others thoughts.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!