Reviews for Redux 1: The Watchman
McDiggity chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Alright, coming into this story I was skeptical as to how it would be. I'm relieved it is in the original titans universe. The concept is so original and I look forward to reading the rest when I have time.
iamking chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Good job man!
iamking chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
favorited.
iamking chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
good fun to see a new take on beastboy.
bubbajack chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Well looks like Gar might have himself a lil girlfriend eh? Cool and Scarecrow being the nutjob that he is seems to be just having too much fun b it business or pleasure. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Well I didn't see this coming! Now you got me wondering if Gar is goning to be able to take care of Desade seeing as he's currently helping his daughter. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...Nicely done!
bubbajack chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Oh this is getting too good! BB is in for one helluva fight sooner or later and personally I hope its sooner rather than later. The first ten chaps are done and not much action happened, so I hope it picks up soon. Loved the chap though.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Damn...just damn. Honestly I think BB shoulda off'ed that guy. Let what goes around come around ya know? Seeing as they (the women) set TJ up like that do I think they deserve to die? HELL YES! But by the same token TJ should also die for killing his unborn child. Death to all involved THAT is true justice... in this case anyway. Nice chap it teally made me think.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Wow...well now that I know the full story I gotta say thoes bitches deserve what's coming to them. Even murder can be justified and I beleive this is one of thoes times. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Well someone FINALLY gave Gar instruction on how to interrogate people properly! I feel likeGar couldn've been further along by now if the Question had shown him this... But either way he knows it now and that's all that matters. Nice job!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Wow Gar playing detective...cool. Nice fight scene this chap. I hope Gar catches that guy soon.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Ah, the Question everyone's favorite semi-crackpot conspiracy theoriest. I can't wait to see how he gets involved in this fic or how deeply for that matter. Nicely done!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is amazing! Why does it not have more reviews?! BB was tripping balls Rea was helping him hold onto what litte sanity he had left setting up possible BBxRea I'm lovin this and its only the first chapter! Excellent job!
Fayari chapter 45 . 1/12/2012
Yes. Finally. Can't believe I finished all this in one sitting.
Fayari chapter 36 . 1/12/2012
Finally had the time to read the redux properly. I'm no longer reeling from your first draft, which, upon closer examination, did indeed suck compared to this one. I had glowing reviews for that one, but then again, that was a few years ago, I think.

I'm taking the time to review this because stories like this deserve more reviews than they get.

First, I like the fact that people are dying everywhere around Gar. Your first draft had a lot of characterization, but seriously lacked in the angst and body horror, which we both know drives the best stories forward.

Second, I like the fact that Gar had his throat cut and the subsequent Lazarus Pit usage. It makes for a great reason for Gar's level up as well as a possible reason for the Rorschach voice, which I love.

Third, I miss some of the references. I used to have a grand ol' time trying to find your DC easter eggs.

Fourth, I admire your style of writing even now. In fact, I can even say that it's much more coherent than your first draft was.

Hoping to read more from you.