Reviews for Fragments of you, under my skin
ToonyTwilight chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Really great story!
Name Unfeathere chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I just read this whole thing and it's lovely. Really makes sense of how Jack and Ianto got together and got *back* together after Cyberwoman, which is something on which canon is, I feel, sorely lacking. Thank you! :-)
LeaniSilver chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I'm sure you have a bunch of reviews saying how awesome this is but I just had to tell you myself. I's brilliant, love the style, the storyline, everything. It's so incredibly well written.
TeBlacks chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Hey, nice job!

Realistic, sad, sweet, heartbreaking and angsty. Elements which I search for in a fic and you delivered nicely.

Keep writing, you're very good at it.
Sir Captain Jack Hotness chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Wow. The whole story is amazing. So well written, miles above the general quality of fan fic writing. It pulled me along, wanting to read every chapter in one go. It was so sensual, so sexy, so aching and tender and touching. Really a wonderful reading experience. Thank you so much.
Nyx Raisa chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Wow.

I'm trying to find words other than that, but I'm coming up a bit short. But I really... really loved this. I'm pretty sure post-Cyberwoman fics are like a fandom obligation (not that I'm complaining, because I enjoy them and plan on writing one of my own) but I've never seen it done quite like this.

The... the whatsit, the commentary in Ianto's mind is what makes this fic amazing, I think. All the contradiction and denial and love and hate and sex and kissing and no kissing. That bit, when they kissed, that was glorious, by the way.

But I loved it. I still really don't have the words. But the progression of it all - that might've been the word I was looking for - was gorgeous and perfection and I loved it. Glorious.
soul1essharpy chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I was very sad that Ianto had not played a larger role in S1&S2...don't even get me started on COE! You did an amazing job in telling it. Thanks!
Meatball42 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Okay. FInally. I was following this story way back when it was first written. I rushed into school extra-early so I could snag a computer for each new chapter. It was honestly the high point of my day. At the end, I was just so happy and satisfied, but I had to rush off to class, being almost late, and I promised I would write a really stellar review later. Then, it was the next day. Eventually, I totally forgot. EVery few months I find this story again, and I think 'This will be the time I tell this amazing author how grateful I am for this stellar piece of work and finally favorite it.' And, here I am, the half dozenth time reading, finally reviewing to tell you that this is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. The sensory details, the switching POVs, the choppy writing that's just so dramatic, the way you wrote Jack, I just love this story to absolute bits. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you, and I'm sorry I've only just now convinced myself to review. Absolutely fantastic fic.
Furious Dee chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I actually really like this story; even though I will always disagree with the concept of Ianto's betrayal running quite so deep as to be sleeping with Jack from the start, this is so well written I followed it through. The filth is quite delectable.
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
"You don't want to want anything ever again." Insightful.
GlassSplinter chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I love the last part.
IxAmxAnxOxymoron chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Holy shit this is amazing. My grammar sucks right now and I don't care because this has been an exquisite work and I'm completely jealous of how well it turned out. I was worried at first, because I'm not quite used to the style, but I don't care any more because it's just that brilliant. I give you kudos as well as two thumbs-up. :)
IxAmxAnxOxymoron chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This is incredible. :)
IxAmxAnxOxymoron chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This has been incredible. I can't wait to read the rest of it... Good work! :)
Araylia Reed chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
All I can say is...wow. That was incredible. Your writing style is absolutely fantastic and this has to be one of the best Jack/Ianto stories I have ever read. I adore the cyberwoman situation in general and I always have looked for that perfect filler for the gap that is Ianto's emotional repercussions from the ordeal and I have to say: this is it. Ridiculously fantastc job! Well done!