Reviews for Oblivion
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Meow, I cried while reading this. It was just so touching and beautiful and I felt like floating as I was reading this! As funny as it sounds, I felt separated from myself lols. Except for the times when I reached for tissue. Much love (ะท)-
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 7/24/2011

This made me so saaaqd~ ;~;

But I loved it. :D

i'm surprised I got it all, but for the ending - I'm not sure if I interpreted it right.

I feel like they met up again in their afterlife, care to enlighten me?
Fiction C9 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love this story! The passage of time is very well done, and I enjoy the realism of it - the way he didn't know how to treat his own son. I'm glad you recreated Atobe and Jirou in his grandchild and his boyfriend. It brings the story a sense of closure and a happier ending somehow.

Thanks for writing. Keep at it! I'd love to read more.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I got everything up until the last scene. Then I kind of... didn't get it. Any words to clear up the confusion? ;; Either way, that was wonderful. Sad, yes, but... I liked seeing the events repeat themselves. And the resemblance. It was really cool. Thanks for writing this! Is Light of the Chrysanthemum going to be updated anytime soon...? :3
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
that was one of the best jiroukeigo stories i have ever read :')
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*sniffles* I'm such a softie... I cried while reading this, it just touched something in my heart and before I knew it, a tear rolled down... Sigh... Such a great fic! Hope you could make more that could touch people's hearts..

Great job!
Lady Aduka chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Classic. Beautiful. Bittersweet. A tearjerker. *sniff*

I love it! *favorites*

Thank you for sharing this! :)

~ Lady Aduka
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Sad and yet happy at the same time. -cries a little- I really loved it though!

~Nya! _