Reviews for Your Hand in Mine
WorldsAngel chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I want to see this picture! Can someone link it to me?
Jadehaku chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Beautiful writing and story! I'm very impressed! _ I love the couple of hiei/yukina so I was very happy to find a well-written story on them. I hope you continue writing it.
Yukina-chan chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
i was waiting for someone to write a fanfic with that picture! It's so gorgeous!
Graphospasm chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Great job once again! See you next time!

Graph
Lacuna The Lost chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Aw! This chapter was so sweet. The affectionate warmth brought a smile to my face :)

I don't know how your other readers feel but I definitely see an excellent possibility for incest. I kinda felt as I was watching the anime that there were times that Yukina did have a crush on Hiei. So as far as I'm concerned an incestuous relationship between the twins would be very natural.
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I am such a fan of Yukina and Hiei! Aside from Suichi and Kurama they are my favorites!

It breaks my heart to see Hiei force himself to be so distant to Yukina. I always hoped that in the end he would tell her the truth...

That being said, you seem to have captured Hiei's character quite well as well as the distant nature of the relationship.
Graphospasm chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
VERY SMALL detail mix up. Sakura trees blossom in the spring and then shed their flowers in about a week, so the “sakura blossoms in the fall” line isn't quite accurate since they never appear in that season. It sure is a pretty phrase, though ]

And as awkward and “OMG TABOO” as it is, I can also see Yukina falling for Hiei. Except, I'm of the camp that Yukina is clever enough to figure out that Hiei is her brother without anyone telling her so, but I have read several fics convincing enough to make me put aside that belief for the span of a few chapters (this is shaping up to be one of them). In one of those fics, she was drawn to Hiei for a reason she could not understand, and she mistook their bond as twins for a bond of romantic love. Your story is moving in a similarly realistic direction, and I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT ALL PLAY OUT! Please keep it up because I will keep reading ]

Sincerely:

Graphospasm
Sybil Rowan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wonderful job, I enjoyed it. I love twin stories as well.
Graphospasm chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Definitely a fan of this! I have always been so interested in Hiei's relationship with Yukina, and I feel like you captured his feelings here perfectly. A few grammar mistakes, but the content of this was top notch. Keep up the fantastic work!

Sincerely: