Reviews for Chain and Her Contractor
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/5
I loved it!
silvermoonstone23 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
SO BEAUTIFUL!
Er, ahem, pardon the fangirling...but this fic is so amazing!
I have to say, my favourite chapter so far is the most recent; Choices. I loved the whole dream prospect. And how when Alice couldn't sleep she went to Oz. It's reminds me of something I noticed in the mangas; once, after Oz fainted during a fight (I forgot when it was) he woke up and both Gil and Alice were leaning on the sides of his bed, asleep. Then chapters later, in some of the more recent chapters Oz fainted and woke up (at Ada's school) and Gil was leaning on the side the same way, but Alice was curled up asleep next to him this time. I thought it was really cute and it reminded me of this. and i love how even in her dreams she would run to Oz! Eeeeee it's so perfect! I can't wait for updates :)
Princess Aruki chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
cute!
whatdotheydream chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
So cute! you have to update, please?
12Chocolate34 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
So cuuuuteeee! Plz keep writing stuff like this!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I HOPE YOU UPDATE A LOT!
Red-Shermilk chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Kawaii! What a kawaii story you should write more
nobody among everybody chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I love this story. Even though it's not a multi-chaptered one, you could still capture the characters feelings and expressions perfectly. It is really one excellent piece of writing, albeit each of the chapters not being a continuation from the previous chapter, but still related and connected no less.

I hope to see you updating soon! Good luck! :)
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! You are awesome~!
AmAnOTAKU11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You're the BEEEEEEEEEST! IT WAS SUPER DUPER AWESOME! I've never been this happy in my entire life! I can die without any regrets now.

...

NO! WAIT! I can't die YET! I need to read more of your fan fics! HAHAHA! Thank you for the special mention, I appreciate it a lot! :D I'll be waiting for the next chapter, aright? :3 Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be rereading this fan fiction of yours until my eyes turns red. Good luck! :3
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Good job I love it! Mainly because Alice made the right choice to go with Oz and because some touchy moments! Yep would it be cool to suggest the next one be about Turmoil? If not I'm okay because I just like the flow of this story! Keep up the good work! :)
lizzyytx33 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Aww~ That was so adorable!

I'm really liking these short one shots. Alice x Oz fics are always the best for fluff. xD

And you're very good at writing for them, so keep up the good work! :D
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 7/14/2011