Reviews for La Cerise: The Sweetest Cherry
Tam chapter 7 . 6/24
This story is like eating dark chocolate, it's feel so indulgent. Cheers for this lovely fic!
saraimancer7 chapter 16 . 6/22
This story is so amazing! I love that Pyg got a happy ending and so did the rest of the ships! Thank you so much for posting this story because it truly is a work of literature!
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 6/20
Only just discovered this... wonderful story, and pretty hot too. Love the plot and the euphemisms for all the sexual stuff.
my favorite authors are jkr and tolkien because they create entire worlds with their story and give each character backstories and tons of depth. it's easy to see how much thought they've put into their work. you do the same in your writing and it's amazing! i love all of your stories and youre still the only fanfiction author i read from. thanks for sharing your gift of writing with us :)
unofivesix chapter 16 . 5/13
this fic is epic. so goodddd... you are very talented writer . Im hooked with almost all of your story
katherinepsn chapter 10 . 4/21
I find myself quite admire this Astoria.
billithcartman chapter 2 . 3/6
I'm impressed for the amount of terms for 'penis' and I grew up with 2 brothers. Amazing story! you're awesome.
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 2/21
I bookmarked this thinking I'd peruse it leisurely "at some point", but once I got into it I discovered that you've done an exemplary job of weaving a story that I don't want to put away!

Your way with words in describing the wantonness, the hesitancy, the excitement! Oh man!

Your setting choice is refreshing and whimsical. I had a lot of fun taking this story into my head, and I've decided to re-read it again as I tend to get over-stimulated and thrilled when reading something I enjoy and start completely spazzing out and reading quickly. I want to go back through this and palpate this more purposefully.

This is truly a favorite of mine. Well done!
JarethGirl30028 chapter 16 . 2/17
I read this years ago, when I was still in high school, but I never finished it. I just spent a week reading it and I am as in love with it as I was the first time. So beautiful and engaging!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 16 . 1/27
It's been a fantastic read and I must say I've loved every word!

I'm extremely happy Pyg and Ciara go their happy ending!

Lycianus may have been a horrific wizard but he did one thing correctly, he gave all of his descendants true love and an HEA.

I'm glad things turned out well with Theo and he's been able to ensure evil Astoria's bad behavior was adequately curtailed!

I've enjoyed all of your footnotes and translations. I love history and myths from he time I was a small child and your notes made this story an even better read!

This story was written several years ago and I hope you'll consider reposting it because I believe there is an entire batch of readers who would love to read or reread it as he case may be!

Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and talent wih all of us who love to read Fan Fiction!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 15 . 1/27
It's beautiful wedding scene I could feel their love jump off he page! I'm happy for heir HEA!

Onward to the Final Chapter!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 14 . 1/27
I've really nothing to say regarding this chapter except I was the most erotic sexually charged chapter of sexy times I've ever read!

Are all the positions Draco used legitimate? If so, I was equally educational!

Loved it and do hope there's at least one more encounter to come!

Onwards!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 13 . 1/27
It's lovely and enchanting chapter and I enjoyed each word! I do hope sexy times are ahead!

Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 11 . 1/27
This chapter clearly had many revealing moments! As to the moments:
1. I'm happy Draco knows the truth about Hermione's reason for auctioning off her virginity and accepts and loves her.

2. Their closet loving was extremely hot! Hermione has much to look forward when Draco wins he bid! Fingers crossed!

3. Harry is sometimes extremely self righteous and I'm glad Hermione was able to talk out of having Draco disqualified!

4. Draco is quite brilliant regarding he use of a non-conception charm and his deduction I was a Malfoy who brought him home even if he thought it was his Grandfather!

5. I'm glad Severus was there to explain who he Malfoy was who brought home! I'm so happy he went to Aurora to spend the night!

6. I'm very proud Draco wishes to reach out to his brother with objective of crating a healthy sibling relationship!

7. Abraxus visit with Theo was brilliant and I'm glad he put he fear of God in Astoria! Also, he's very magically powerful as well as being quite the plotter!

Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 9 . 1/26
God, I hope Draco gets better soon! His suffering is quite horrific!

Poor Hermione is suffering because she loves Draco and believes herself betrayed!

Ginny will soo get to the bottom of his mess and help Hermione to know sweet Draco did not betray her and he is also a victim of these crimes!

Theo and Astoria best pray A. Malfoy doesn't jus destroy heir lives but kills hem, too!

Aurora is an incredibly compassionate person! I believe she and Severus are a match made heaven!