Reviews for La Cerise: The Sweetest Cherry
(sorry I pressed the 'post review' button accidentically).

..their favourite child. This was Weird.
- They don't even know its other. Its other's identity, and they are getting married?
- I haven't read the final chap yet, but I was disappointed (a bit) from the fact that they didn't use the 'toys'.
- There was too many information about what they were wearing etc, and I kind of had to skip those parts.

Anyway. It Was a good story and a special idea. I am just expressing my opinion . ;-)
What I liked in this story:
-Draco is so passionate about Hermione.
-Their sex scene.
- Actually, all sex scenes were...nice.
- Astoria's ending (pregnant and married to the guy she loves)
-It is really different than other dramione Fanfics, indeed.
- I have thought of all this 'I am a whore and it is more than acceptable from sociaty' thing, BUT...

What I did not like:
- Hermione would Never be a whore. She wouldnt' be so low.
- Draco spent All his money to buy her virginity. Like, really.
- Pyg as their child, calling them Mama and Papa. Hermione admitting he will always be their favpu
great read for when i wanna masturbate
PJ chapter 16 . 6/21
Loved it. The characterisations, the depth of research etc are wonderful.
DramioneDutchie chapter 1 . 6/3
Love, love, love it!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 7 . 5/28
I really like this fic! Thank you for all the extra knowledge. How do you know this much information?
Scherherazade chapter 16 . 5/13
A really original idea and story. Loved all the facts you added at the end of the chapters. My favorite character being Pygmalion. He was charmingly written.
Bf142128 chapter 16 . 4/17
I don't know if you still read these reviews due to how long ago it was since you last posted, however, if you do, have you considered a sequel? Or handing the idea of a sequel over to another person? A sequel in the 'now' age?
You should win a bloody writers award thing
I just wanted to say that this is one of the most well-written and definitely the best-researched fan fiction I have ever read. Not only are the chapters themselves like the chocolates Hermione enjoys, but the little Author's Notes at the end are almost as enjoyable. Keep up with the good work and I'll definitely be reading more of your writing after I finish this!
Aridas2 chapter 5 . 3/17
I'm sorry, but I simply can't take it anymore. I'm a huge fan of the Regency period and this is terrible.

- The language, oh god, the language. 'hot and steamy', indeed!

- Who'd wish to spend their whole inheritance to buy some random chit's virginity, no matter how pretty she is? When they could simply have any opera dancer/ 'bit of muslin'. Draco's 20, 21 at most, which means he's just gained control of his assets. His guardians must be awful, uncaring people.

- Hermione's 21. She's basically 'on the shelf'.

- Five and thirty years.

-Hermione is smart and pretty and wonderful and comes from an average family, then she's such a greenhorn goose she falls for the spoiled, noble brat who wants to buy her for sex. How could this not end well?

But I'm sure it will be fine.

You're not a bad writer. I believe you convey your characters' feelings admirably well. Your stories touch people - they're so earnest. But you really need to research the time period before writing such pieces.
God hermione you're such a whore. The dirtiest
Awwww, you made Hermione a whore! How romantic! *eyeroll*
seriously chapter 8 . 3/12
Hermione, you live in a WHORE HOUSE. What did you expect?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014