Reviews for La Cerise: The Sweetest Cherry
Bf142128 chapter 16 . 4/17
I don't know if you still read these reviews due to how long ago it was since you last posted, however, if you do, have you considered a sequel? Or handing the idea of a sequel over to another person? A sequel in the 'now' age?
You should win a bloody writers award thing
I just wanted to say that this is one of the most well-written and definitely the best-researched fan fiction I have ever read. Not only are the chapters themselves like the chocolates Hermione enjoys, but the little Author's Notes at the end are almost as enjoyable. Keep up with the good work and I'll definitely be reading more of your writing after I finish this!
Aridas2 chapter 5 . 3/17
I'm sorry, but I simply can't take it anymore. I'm a huge fan of the Regency period and this is terrible.

- The language, oh god, the language. 'hot and steamy', indeed!

- Who'd wish to spend their whole inheritance to buy some random chit's virginity, no matter how pretty she is? When they could simply have any opera dancer/ 'bit of muslin'. Draco's 20, 21 at most, which means he's just gained control of his assets. His guardians must be awful, uncaring people.

- Hermione's 21. She's basically 'on the shelf'.

- Five and thirty years.

-Hermione is smart and pretty and wonderful and comes from an average family, then she's such a greenhorn goose she falls for the spoiled, noble brat who wants to buy her for sex. How could this not end well?

But I'm sure it will be fine.

You're not a bad writer. I believe you convey your characters' feelings admirably well. Your stories touch people - they're so earnest. But you really need to research the time period before writing such pieces.
God hermione you're such a whore. The dirtiest
Awwww, you made Hermione a whore! How romantic! *eyeroll*
seriously chapter 8 . 3/12
Hermione, you live in a WHORE HOUSE. What did you expect?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Perfect
FeloriaForever chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Alright. Who's the dude?! He's going down! Got my flamethrower right here, ready to fire. Nobody comes between Dramione! I expect a happy ending.
catslovesushi chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
What a fun read. Thank you for sharing!
catslovesushi chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
I'm so happy Draco didn't have any qualms about Hermione's blood. For a while there, I thought there might be. Onto the next chapter!
catslovesushi chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I did NOT like Harry trying to interfere but was glad Hermione spoke her mind.

I hope Abraxas doesn't have other motives for Theo and Astoria.

So enjoying the story and loving the historical tidbits you provide.
catslovesushi chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Astoria is evil :(. I hope the truth will be revealed and karma gets her (and Knot) back.
catslovesushi chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
You've done a lot of research for this story. I can almost feel like I've gone back in time with the cadence of speech.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
I loooooooooooooooooooove it! *squeals delightedly* This needs to be published. OMG, just...everything! I've never read anything cuter or more perfect in my entire 15 years of existence! Ilove you!
xoxoxoxo