Reviews for La Cerise: The Sweetest Cherry
Starlight-queen chapter 11 . 10/22
I am soo out of flow wenever a “German“ word apears in Englisch Text. “Marggraf/Marggräfin“, “Beelzebub“, “schadenfroh“, “angst“ ect. usaly take a while to put in context if embedded in a foring language.

Is ther a remedy for my puzzelment ?

Yours Star
ToMyMuse chapter 16 . 7/18
And they all lived (and loved) happily every after. :)
ToMyMuse chapter 14 . 7/17
Wow. Just wow.

First of all, I've become so immersed in this fic-it's just such a fun and imaginative story. Full of romance, some angst, so many emotions and a colorful cast of characters. I'm so enjoying the historical setting and this whole world of magic that you've enhanced in your own way.

And then this chapter-the buildup to their special evening has paid off in spades. The way you described their love-making was so sensuous and passionate, but always with their unfailing love for each other shining throughout. Loved it all. Wonderful!
malfoyisntpotter chapter 16 . 7/14
Such a good story! Thought Pyg being human would be completely stupid but no, it just made the story better! I love how everybody's life turned out. Amazing story, indeed.
Danielle.vball chapter 16 . 5/17
So damn GOOD
Pyg just went from being ok to stupid. I only keep reading because of the original plot, but the story is a bit too much.. And drags on for too long.
hurricanebridgette chapter 16 . 4/3
What a GREAT STORY. Love the detail, the epilogue to show Pgmy's fate and all of their HEA. I am adding this to my favorites.
hurricanebridgette chapter 12 . 4/3
Loving the detail in this story and the history. But... over 50 million? That is... he has bills. Not worth it. Hopefully Abraxas doesn't take it and he only pays the 12 mil fee Madame. Still have four chapters? Woohooo!
LetMeWonder chapter 16 . 3/28
This was such an enjoyable and well researched read! Thank you so much!
Bluewolf80 chapter 16 . 3/6
I'll be blunt; that was one of the best fancics I have read! Your attention to detail is amazing. I felt like I was simply transported back in time! It reminded me of a foreign film I'd watched quite some time ago on Netflix called 'House of Pleasure'. A most intriguing movie. You are a marvelous writer and I will be seeking out more of your work.
HDan chapter 16 . 2/19
Ahhhhh ! This was so amazingly delicious ! Yes delicious. I feel full now ! My fanfic addiction is sated for today ! :D I have never read something like this one before, and i am ashamed to find this one a bit late actually :/ Well better than not to find and read at all, at least :D And i am so happy that every charachter -even Astoria- reached the HEA ! I almost wish a place like that to find our hea ! (but i dont wish it, because i am a bit feminist i think. i dont like the idea of selling body/virginity or advertising woman body in any way) Lol. Dont mind my rambling, i freaking loved the story ! And i am so happy to find and read it. Thank you for sharing ! Hope to see you on other stories ! :)))
fangirl1990 chapter 16 . 2/16
Beautiful story! I loved each and every part of it! Awesome!
sorainier chapter 11 . 2/16
Ah, makes me particularly happy too:) yay Abraxas! Best god damn grandpa!
sorainier chapter 9 . 2/16
Awww, Hermione should've done more than slapping that bitchy face of Astoria:(
houdinicarol chapter 16 . 2/13
Really really lovely! I enjoyed reading so much. I LOVED PYG btw! He was such a cutie. It just made the history a lot different and added the parenthood love that made me want to keep reading and reading!