Reviews for The Difference
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This is literally amazing. I've always liked to know about leah, and this completly captured her. Your writing is amazing! I love your style. This story is so sweet. Really, one of the best writers on this site. I'm not exaggerating. Love it!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
This was kind of ridiculously good. I love your Leah. She's perfect. Anyway, just wanted to say I really adored this (Even though, to be honest, the summary scared me a bit :D)
ABarbieStory chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
lol "thank you"! priceless!
ABarbieStory chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
team-exclamation-mark chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
i loved reading this! the story flows so well even though it was short it was very moving. you should definitely keep writing stories, as this is so brilliant :) XX
LovesTheHeat chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
I'm catching up on my reading here... because I took some time off to read actual books for once... but I still found this story better than a few I spent a couple weeks reading. Your words always amazing me... they flow easily and there isn't anything that seems unimportant. No fillers and no useless shit shoved into the works to please people. I like that. I never found myself distracted and thinking about something else while I waited for something to catch my interest... you know when that happens? When you skim until the story finds you again? Yeah, that never happened. I was always reading and then I'm surface and find myself in front of my computer instead of the head of a very cynical Leah. Haha.

This story had a poetic quality too. Leah is simple- pretty black and white. Why wouldn't her story be as well? She likes a guy. People think it's weird. She thinks its weird. And that's all there is too it. They have to expect it and... well whatever.

I don't think any of that made sense, but whatever.

I loved this story. I just love your writing in general. Keep writing.
Purple1983 chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
this story is all sorts of beautiful! thanks for giving poor Leah a HEA!
VivianDelongpaw chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
Lovely story. Great writing. So good and different. Thanks...
-Viv- aka Spinsterbitch on the Gaz