Reviews for Need to Know
pumpkinnubbin chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Of course he loves you! How can you even doubt that, woman? Gooood, sometimes I don't get her - what else do you ? XD I don't even know but I LOVED that chapter (and no regrets for the rev spam, mouhahah)
pumpkinnubbin chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Of course he wants to protect her; he always is and she's never even thanked him... which is not very nice btw but what can I say? I wouldn't even mind myself but I'm drifting off. Love the girl and her analysis on the two of them :)
pumpkinnubbin chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Oh, I remember where this was going. This ought to be funny and interesting ;) Short but fun and you know how I love any of your chapters. You could write them brushing teeth and I'd love it XDD You get the point xP
pumpkinnubbin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Only reviewed the last chapter but my favourite line is in this one! The "I don't really like cars" is HILARIOUS! Also the one with her having a car named after him. Know what? If it was me, I'd get myself a car like that too because excuse me, besides the obvious reason of having a car officially named Tesla... that thing is gorgeous *_*

Loved that chapter, of course ;)
blackkitty479 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I loved it! Especially their kiss and how you got Keaira to help them confess their feelings for each other. Simply great my dear.

xoxo,

Cristina.
lastrequest chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Loved it :)
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Hey there,

*Wave a wet hand to you* Raining here but supposed to taper off later, just hope I don't melt. LOL

Just a fast note to say GREAT job on this story. I loved it, you did fantastic.
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! :D
pumpkinnubbin chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Awwww, that was a great, amazing, super sweet last chapter *in love* Really really cute, I love it!

I don't know what else to say then it's sad that the story is already over, tho I can't wait for more Teslen from your side and that I really enjoyed reading it!

Hugs,

Nadine

PS: Keaira: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Hey there,

Wow, great job, fantastic, magnificent, terrific, wonderful, stupendous, glorious and you have me hooked by my undies. LOL GREAT job, keep it up. I'm loving it.
lastrequest chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
That's an awesome present for Keaira!

More please :D
Miss Pookamonga chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
That was beautiful! I think you captured their emotions perfectly, especially the reason why Helen never got married-I've thought the same thing. And

"How painful it was for Nikola to be reminded that he was mortal now. He would never get entirely over this. He hated to be threatened by time and now time seemed to rule over him."

AWESOME. Lovely job.

luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;p
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
AAAAHHHHHHH! *MASSIVE SQUEE* I LLOOOOOVVVEEEEE YOOOUUUU!

melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Hey there,

*Waves to you happily* It's gorgeous weather here though we're due thunder boomers this weekend. *Frowns at that* But your story/update made my day for sure. It picked me up and I LOVE it. A very unique idea/outlook and it's WONDERFUL.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...
lastrequest chapter 3 . 4/28/2010