Reviews for Burning Love
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
"KISS HER, Dibstink, before I HUMILIATE myself by DOING IT FOR YOU!"

That made me crack up laughing. XD Absolutely hilarious. I don't know why I was reading this, but I'm glad I did. XD
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
this was good. But i would like to reads Cassie's story, but i can't seam to locate it. Can you send me a link or a way to find it or something?
myvampires24 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
2 lazy to log in..

but this was really good and i enjoyed it. ) keep it up!
cdcase chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wonderful story! I loved it. Great to see all those characters in the same world. I like this Dib/Lilo couple. It's so sweet. :DD

And you also know what? It was interesting reading your A/N at the end...so many times authors never write long ones, which I like to read. lol
BarrelRacer13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i love the story! it funny and sweet at the same time! but one question. are zim and kila...married? or are they just friends?
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
The DaLR bug is spreading! Huzzah! 8D Normally wedding oneshots bore me, but this made me squee because it's Dib and Lilo. 3

Even the Grand Councilwoman made it! ...Wait, how long has she been the Grand Councilwoman? Don't aliens believe in term limits? Oh well.

They never kissed until their wedding day! I've heard of some couples doing that, but...dang. I can see Dib being nervous about displaying affection, but not Lilo. She's very touchy-feely.
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010