Reviews for Life's Light
Tikvah7 chapter 9 . 8/6
I love this... please update
MalWhervis6 chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
I hate Kushina so fucking much right now I wanna slowly strangle her then KILL her! Then bring her back to life so I can do it again.
Otherwise, awesome story! (:
Wolfcarnage chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
This fanfiction is soooo going on my fav and followed stories! Love it!
Wolfcarnage chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Aww its good that Naruto and Sasuke got along sorta. And Hellsing is an awesome anime Hellsing Ultimate to. Very nice F.f so far, still poor Naruto!
Wolfcarnage chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is a very good starting to a very good idea. Its interesting, and AWW POOR NARUTO!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
UPDATE
keith chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
you have some issues
kiki2222 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
I cant fucking wait for more!
BlookenBslk chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Awweh me, I just love this story, it's so angsty and sweet!

Can't wait to see how it ends, update soon or no cookies for you.(;

xoxo, Blooken
Dante Morgan chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Very nice lemon.

I could really relate to Sasuke when he realized he didn't have any lube.I've actually had almost the exact same conversation once...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next update. I'm curious to see how things will turn out with Naruto's family.
the green ace of clubs chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Poor Naruto look at how f'd up his family made him.
the green ace of clubs chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Hell ya that was HOT!
borderlinecrazy chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Yeah, domestic violence is a bitch, isn't it? But, from experience - yes, that would leave much bruising, including internal bruising, but, sorry, not hard enough to crack ribs. Just hard enough to make a person who's never had a cracked rib *think* they've had one... until they learn better. Yeah, so, um... that's an FYI for your fic!
ttixz bebe chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
I'm so in love with your story, hope you'll update more.

Ganbatte ne ttebayo! :DD *fly to the deep*
JlovesGaara chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Awesome story, I loved it. Even if you finish it with an epilogue or whatever, it is great how it is. The lemon was really well written, well done! You have a lot of writing skill, good job.