Reviews for Pandora's Box
JOVANKA chapter 35 . 2/28/2014
Ok so this is almost four years late but I'd just like to say how much I have enjoyed reading Pandora's Box. I somehow managed to miss it back in 2010 (I blame a particularly temperamental computer I owned at the time at least that's my excuse and I intend to stick to it)but better late than never is definitely true in this case. I came upon it by accident during a nostalgic look back at the golden era of Smacked/Smacked fic and was instantly intrigued by the idea of Lady Stella and her world. I think it was a brilliant idea and it was particularly well executed. I thought all the characters were spot on particularly Mac and Stella. One of the things I loved about them was that they were always equals in all aspects of their relationship and one was always able to tell the other when they thought they were in the wrong (hopefully that vaguely makes sense)which is captured here just nicely. It's just a shame TPTB never really understood or particularly seemed to want to understand just what a gem of a storyline they had in Smacked and that we never got to see the happy ending on screen we do here. That is how CSI:NY should have ended with Mac and Stella becoming partners in life as well as work. Ah well I suppose there is always hope perhaps someone one day will make a reunion TV movie and we'll finally get our Smacked happy ever after. Once again I 'd just like to say how much I enjoyed this thanks.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
"And did you tell him your grand scheme? You didn't did you?" Sid lightly snickers. "In this case I do feel sorry for the poor man." haha. I love how Sid is in the know.

my next stop my former place of employment to show my girls what the man I love more than anything has given me. He just better not have it to shown them before me! Haha. That sounds like Stella.

Besides she said if I didn't make this happen that you'd move with her to Philadelphia and take the rest of the team with you."
"I uh…" I stammer as Stella just smiles. "She's right."
"Figured as much. As for your other new positions." haha. Poor Mac.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 33 . 7/11/2012
"I have a universal key upstairs in…in my box, damn it," I curse as I look at Mac in misery.
"Sorry," he frowns in a quiet tone. Awwww. It's not your fault Mac.

"Stella, I love you more than anything. I know this setting isn't that romantic but I don't want to wait any longer. I want to be with you; a full time part of your life and I want you in mine as that also. I have waited so long for you and don't want to lose you. Please Stella. Please marry me?" Well at least it wasn't in the bathroom.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 32 . 7/10/2012
You see the one thing she said she valued more than her life itself was you. I take you and then her life; seems pretty even to me," she snickers.
Stella told her that? I was worth more to her than her own life? She tells other's that? Yes, Stella tells other people. It's something you need to do Mac.

Mindy turns to fire but only one shot is heard before she can react, a kill shot and only one body falls; hers.
It was all over…finally. Yay. I can honestly say that I'm happy with this.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
"Get off her!" Mac's voice shouts as he jumps into action, yanking the man in black off me and allowing me to roll away, to at least catch my breath. Yay. Mac to the rescue :)

"I'll be at Sid's."
"Who's Sid?" haha. I forgot that Don doesn't know Sid.

Poor Mac. He gets in peril a lot.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
"How the hell should I know? You're the CSI you figure it out." Hehe. This just makes me laugh.

I know I had drifted off into sleep but as soon as I heard someone utter Detective Taylor in a gruff way, my eyes snapped open and I was wide awake. For some reason the word gruff makes me think of a guy and for Mindy to be saying it just makes me laugh.

Yeah, Mindy is bad. Me no likey her.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 29 . 7/10/2012
I spy a small blanket on a nearby shelf, carefully extricate the file and place it beside him before I cover his body with the blanket.
He gently shifts position but thankfully his eyes don't open.
"I love you Mac," I whisper as lean in and kiss him on the cheek before standing back up. Awwww. This scene reminds me of rest in peace Marina Garito.

"What? You knew all this and you…you didn't tell me?" I ask in misery. "All these years you knew? I was robbed of this all these years?" So this is kind of like that scene in grounds for deception. Wording is a little different, but still...
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
"How is Mac?"
"Damn it Sid, stop asking about Mac!" I groan as I take another sip of the strong coffee that Alice offers. He can't help it. It's like a compulsion.

"And then you went to ask Stella about it and she thought you were treating her as a suspect." Don sighs. "Oh boy."
"And I'm sure you can guess how it ended."
"With her kicking your ass?" Funny how Don knows Stella so well already.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
"Yeah standard procedure. It was after Frankie was killed also," I tell him and I watch his face outwardly wince. "If you thought this was going to spare me personal nightmares from the past you are wrong. I'll never get past this." Awwww. Yeah, Mac good job. I know he's doing his job but still.

"Pain in the ass is more like it," I remark and she just gives me an amused expression. "What?"
"Stella loves you Mac, but I'm sure she'd be happy to know you are also a little jealous."
"I am too rational to be…fine I'm a little jealous," I concede when Jessica doesn't back down. Yes, Mac you are a tad jealous.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
Before I can grasp her, she lunges for her fallen friend; about to ruin my crime scene. I know Mac's worried about his crime scene but really?

"Were you um…alone?"
"No I was with the other man I'm screwing!" I growl before I push myself away and head for the door. I hear Mac's soft curse, utter my own in Greek and then turn to face him. "That wasn't fair Mac, I know you are only doing your job." Awwww. Another fight.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
Because you have a thick head, my brain correctly reminds me. The first step is to realize that you have a problem ;)

Not another body :0
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
"I am on my way and Alice says I have to help because if he dies and there is no wedding, I'll be to blame," he ends on a lighter note, my lips curling upward automatically. "He'd do it for you." Haha. Wow. A wedding already?

Awwww. A Mac and Stella fight is no good. They need to make up like right ... wait for it. Now :)
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
"Don just dropped off a coupon for some vanilla soap so I'm sure he and Jessica are having quite the chuckle at my expense." A coupon? Wow, nice Don :)

Poor Mac. He can't even do his laundry without being attacked :(
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
"Mmm Stella," he whispers as he allows me to slowly push his arms up, my actions keeping him distracted as I had hoped. Then before he can make a counter move, I quickly trap his wrists in the furry cuffs and then lean back, admiring my handsome captive.
"What?" Mac asks in shock, giving his wrists a useless tug before looking up at me in shock. "But…I was gonna stay," he insists. Haha. She got him when he wasn't expecting it.

I had already prepaid so that when Mac started to protest, as I had suspected he would, all I had to do was produce the bill and show him I had trumped him. He of course wasn't to mad and said he would make it up to me. To be honest, his adoring smile and loving attention all weekend, made any trifle dollar amount worth every penny. Hehe. Yeah, Mac and his old fashioned self.

"You guys talked about sex in front of her?" Aiden's brows shoot up and I just shake my head, my grin ear to ear. That would have been awkward.
ellivmacstellaiwish chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
"You broke in and…"

"Mac, shut up and listen," she playfully teases and I just offer a huff but willingly comply. Haha. Mac's jumping to conclusions.

I head out first, allowing her her privacy and then get dressed, watching as she emerges partially clothed.

"Mac you don't have to turn around," she tells me warmly.

"Stella if I watch we won't be leaving anytime soon."

"Weak man," she teases and I can only nod in agreement. I give her a few more minutes and then turn around to see her dressed in a fitted skirt and sweater; much more casual than anything I have seen her in and yet somehow it's still driving me crazy. Mac is weak when it comes to Stella.

"Surprise," I mention warmly, her face beaming and I know my excuse to use the washroom before lunch worked. I had placed the order and now am rewarded with a beautiful smile.

"Snowballs? But how…"

"Well I'm sure if you offer…"

"Mac, I don't care about the money. How did you make this happen?"

"A phone call at lunch."

"For me?"

"Well I figured that since you never got to try them as a kid, despite the fact that you went through so much trouble I would save you the hassle and watch you enjoy them instead." Awww. That was sweet of Mac.

"Stop Mac."

"What is it?"

"Just wanted to see you naked like that a bit longer. Thank you," she winks and my face enflames. Once again, such a simple statement and she has no idea how desirable she's made me feel. I can't tell her I love you enough. Damn what is wrong with me? Nothing! My brain shouts. This is normal! Haha. Nice Stell.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »