Reviews for Do You Trust Me?
Queen Sissy chapter 10 . 1/6
Awesome story. I LOVED IT!
HOC97 chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
that was realy good!:)))))))
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
NOOO! NO SEQUEL! THIS WOULD'VE BEEN SUCH A PERFECT SEQUEL-THINGY! NOOOO!

*sobs*

They could've ended up so happy, Tarrant and Alice. With half-mad children running around, avoiding teacups into the end of eternity... *sniff*

But, I just wondered, could I make one? I REALLY want that sequel, wether I'm writing it myself (then it won't be that good, though) or if you wrote it (now, THAT would've been fantastic! :D)!

So, if I write a story, and just say that it's a sequel to this, then you'll get more readers too! (cuz I'll give them the summary)

So, I'm simply asking for permission. If you say no, I'll be a bit sad, but I will understand. If you say yes, I'll jump around the room, yelling out in happines!

So.. PLEASE answer!

And I'll read your other stories! ;)

~M
BeanieBabay890 chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
i SCREAMED MY HEAD OFF READING THIS MY PARENTS GROUNDED ME BUT I DIDN'T CARE I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY TOTALLY COMPLETELY LOVE IT!
BeanieBabay890 chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
!
BeanieBabay890 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I was absolutely amazing! oh poor hatter and his shyness! sometimes that happens to me when i do i presentation i shy out and run away from the place at the beginning of it!
BeanieBabay890 chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
SO FAR THIS ALICE IN HATTER MOMENT IS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE STORIES I HAVE READ ABOUT THEM (347 STORIES TO BE EXACT) caucus race was the funniest part of the chapter!:D
BeanieBabay890 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW!
BeanieBabay890 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I squealed like a crazy fan girl the whole time! ugh it gets annoying to me even though but i cant stop myself!
BeanieBabay890 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I was laughing and shrieking excitedly like a mad person the whole chapter i couldn't help it my family looked at me like i was a loon! but that just made me laugh MORE!8D
BeanieBabay890 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I was shrieking with joy! loving the story!:D
BeanieBabay890 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Everyone was in character in my opinion and it is wonderful i love the story!:D I love all your Alice in wonderland stories so far:)
Jen Lewis chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Aww, so very sweet. I love it!
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Thank you for directing me over here. I am very excited to read this.