Reviews for Follow You Down
ICan'tStopBelievin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was the best Will and Finn story I have ever read!
It shows how Will can be a father figure, though still a teacher.

I would like to read more like this. :)
TotalGleek16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
One Word. Awesome.
1cat lady chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I want you to continue the story.I love hurt comfort,especially Finn hurt captured Will and Finn's characters very makes me want to take care of writing.
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is really good!
4everablackrose chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
u never said y he got in that fight. would u please tell me?
K chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great story. I love the interactions. I would love to hear a second or third chapter!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
oooh tht was so good. More please? I can't wait...
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I thought this was a very sweet Will/Finn bonding story. :)
Aspen Starlight chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love this story! I think there are to few Will/Finn father/son fics out there so I hope you update it soon. The relationship between the two really is great and you captured that well. :D
anon chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Honestly speaking, this was one the best Glee fics I've read so far and I loved it! Please continue! :)
Kate chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
GREAT story so far! Your characterization is spot on, and I can't wait for the follow up chapter - please update soon!
Periwinkle Kitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hey! Great story, great writing. I'm intrigued as to why Finn got in the fight. Keep up the good work, and please update!
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow... you're a really good writer! And I really, really mean it tho I'm sorry for my lack of a better expression than 'really good writer'.

Update soon!

I want to know what happens next!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Update soon! I love it!

I hope Finn's okay, tho I wouldn't mind seeing Mr. S helping him a bit more with being sick. But hey, you're the author. ;)

I'm a bit ashamed to say that even after becoming somewhat obsessed with Midnight Run I didn't read any of your other stories.

You are a truly amazing writer!
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aww! I am such a sucker for father/son-type fics and this really was brilliant. The relationship between them was portrayed beautifully, kind of fragile in a way but still very strong. That doesn't make sense, I know, but it's true. And Rachel was an awesome touch, especially Finn's cheeky attempt to get rid of her - true to his character (and to Mr Shue, that he actually believed it).

And (for once!) I'm not cringing over crappy writing! I love, love everything about it. I do hope you write more :)

Fabsx