Reviews for An Unconventional Education
Sandie93 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I LUV'D IT 2 DEATH! Write another 1...plz;
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I already have the story favourited and when I decided to read it again, I grew furious! How dare you not get more reveiws! So ehre's mine before I even read it: it is a work of heart throbbing, logical and addictive art! Beauty that is blinding! I cannot see! It's a miracle!
madilee23 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
just to let you know. i've dedicated myself to reading every evextrain fanfictions and this one just happens to be my fav! ch 2 definitely has to be my favorite out of the whole story just cuz i like to see train nervous. the characters all have well-written dialogue and there isn't any blinding OOCness which is tough because of this couple. it's hard to impress me, so awesome job! :)
TheOrchid chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
... That was *so* cute. XD
MechaUltimaZero chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Damn I'm good, I called that right on the money (in my head). Oh yeah, and he's probably related to Rinslet, since they have the same last name.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
It should go without saying that anything that gets in the way of Train "Certified Badass" Heartnet can only be working for the forces of evil - moreso if Train's feelings for Eve are involved.
Jan chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Suppa gud story. Luv it very much.
PlumPocky chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I love this, it was so sweet! Train scouring the planet for an engagement ring. I especially love the way you put Woodney in the story, he's awesome!
NOPE I DONT EXIST chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
i love this so much, and i guessed it correct yay *o* ill make cookies.

am a bit confused though, becouse in the second chapter, didnt train want to tell rinslet that he lo-ved her or did he want to say that he loved eve?

well, anyways i love this
NOPE I DONT EXIST chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
wow.O.o. i did not see that coming but.. i thought she rinslet wanted something like.. well, something.

either way, i like the story so far
obsessed1013 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
this is a really good story! I love it! Treve forever! 3
Vampress chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
LOVE IT ! yay jeleos train
Brown Eyed Curiosity chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
That was a great read!

Thank you!
canadiangirl13 chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. I wasn't sure if what Train had in his pocket was an egangement ring. I thought that wa sit but I didn't want to guess incase it ruined something but if I had off I now realize it wouldn't have ruined anything. I really loved the story and keep up the great work.
gemiinous chapter 7 . 6/17/2010

yeah, im sad its over too...but you ended it in a really good place! if you were to continue it...well, all teh romantic tension would be gone, right? hehe!

i love it!