Reviews for Waking Up Alone
TrickeyTricky chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love where you picked up the story, a very good 'what if' scenario. I also enjoyed your writing and am excited to see where this goes. And a vampBella, my favoirte ;)
tookeeluv chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
For only a four-chapter story, this AU is very good. The "abrupt" ending fit with the quickness of the story. However, that being said, this story had the potential to be many, many more chapters... I would have loved to have read the longer version of this. Anywho, it was still a good read. Thanks for sharing! :)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Yay! Happy ending! I can't help but wonder about Jacob's thoughts about all of this. In fact, would you mind if I wrote a story about Jacob's reaction to Bella's upbrupt change in this? Of course you'll get credit for the story line. :)

Great story! :D
mixmatched9 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Very good story! :D
Tortall101 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I really liked the ending - the abruptness fit in with the story and the characters. I would love to see Jacob's side of the story :)
trinaluvsvamps chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
i loved the ending:)!
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
This is a very good beginning. I hope you are planning on finishing. I am looking forward to the next chapter and what the Cullens have to say about Edward.
tinamarie22 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
this story is very interesting... i always wondered what would happen if the wolves didn't show up in time. Can't wait to see what happens when Edward finds out!
trinaluvsvamps chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
i loved the chapter, im glad that bella is reuntied with the cullens
princessnerra chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I wonder what Alice has to tell Bella about Edward.
kaylinwriter14 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
UGH I freakin cliffhanger!

By the way, very good job on the errors! There are hardly any, one or to punctuation errors (I suggest getting a beta reader for that if you don't have one) but hardly anything.

Very good story to, but what happened to Edward? 0_o?
rvenden00 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Very interesting so far. I was just watching New Moon last night and thought about how easily she could have been turned right then. Loved the idea that Alice knew that she was going to need help, but not really knowing why.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Tortall101 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Wooh - Go Alice! What a cool sister :) I really like the start of this and can't wait to see what you have planned for Bella's seeing the Cullens and meeting the Denalis.
trinaluvsvamps chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
i think you did perfect on jpov, cant wait for the next chapter!