Reviews for Sleep Like the Dead
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I want a sequel.
Endlos Nacht chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Somehow I could see this happening somewhere in the multiverse.
Ruler of Emptyness chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Excellent. A great crossover that needs to be continued. You portrated both characters very well, and the whole feel was wonderful, the way any fiction should be.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That's beautiful, in a sad sort of way. Just gorgeous. Thank you for writing this.
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Beatiful and poignant fic! Any chance we can see what happens when vinnie wakes?
Rika.Death94 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i liked this fanfiction~! i wonder if you be so kind as to continue this into a story for i wish too see what will happen when Vincent finally wakes up again... Will Watanuki appear in this? Will vincent get his first wish?

i look forwar to the continuation of this wonderful story
StackerWlf chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved this story. I think you captured both characters very well, Vincent's wish to die after so many years and Yuuko's policy to never take a life no matter what. This story made me do what very few do, it made me cry a little because it was so beautiful and true to the characters. I would love to see more of this storyline.
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love it! I really do! I'd also love to read more~ hint, hint.
CalicoUmbreon chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I liked it very much. But I just have to wonder where she put Vincent while he slept?
JiLLiBeanz chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I WANT MAOR... Yeah, I loved this a lot, please update soon? :D
Jean Curtis chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I'm not much of an xholic fan, but I think this story is excellent. What do you have planned for him to do, I wonder?...
shinypikachuu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow...that was awesomeness in fanfiction format. I don't really watch or read xHolic,i only know a little bit so i don't know how Yuuko really is, but it was great. I know it's a oneshot but do you think you could continue this into a series? He could help Sakura get he memories back or something?
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was great. The imagery in this story really had me moved. It was enough that I was completely immersed without being overwhelming, which is a good thing. And anything that has lots of Yuuko is a good thing. Thank you very much for such a lovely thing to rad.