Reviews for The Family He Deserves
xxneversayingxx chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
I like your story. But if Lily is so perfect than why did she marry James? To call him idiot every five minutes? I mean she should get over herself. Still can't wait for next chapter.
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
james is an idiot and I hope lily doesn't go crying to that bastard snape poor petunia having a bastard baby by snape I feel sorry for the kid that will be very ugly
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Poor Lily. I wonder if James will ever learn about this new child. It might be even better than that fic where James leaves Lily to pursue a career abroad unaware that Lily was pregnant and it causes Harry to see Snape as a Dad. I'd like to see more of that fic as well.
bubzchoc chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
great chapter
xOff-with-the-nargelsx chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
good chapter
Leanora chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Sad, but very good chapter!
mcgurrin chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Interesting
angelvan105 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
wow another new chapter have come! yay! yay Peter have been found and caught! hmm i know lily hated Peter but maybe it was bit harsh much.. glad Sirius was safe at last! i guess Jame still understand to lily friend Severus still think he traitor of death eater.. whoa i feel sorry that Petunia is pregnant with that monster's child she said i wonder who is father of child! ooh i feel really sorry for Narcissa! least she lucky have her sister Andromeda of support! YIPE! so many surprisingly shock! in little moment! will it was interesting and great so far! i can wait for next chapter come for sure!
TheDivineMsEm chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
That was utterly aweosme and unebleivable and AMAZING! I can't wait till you write more. And I like how you are defining your paragraphs and not rushing without pausing. That way we understand where you're taking the story and not getting caught in confusion when you change POVs Lol Great work!

Yours,

Opinionated1234
The Fire Lady chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Cool story. I like the James and Lily moments.
vampirekillerbunny chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
oooooooooooooo wat is she going to do? cant wait for more!
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
This is looking like it is going to be a great story. Can't wait to read more.
CassieFabray chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Another brilliant Chapter! Good one! Again very excting!
CassieFabray chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Oh... I did not expect that one! Though the twist was worth it!

And again, you wrote very well.
CassieFabray chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow! What I well written and excting Chapter! And without typos! Good Job!
2,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »