Reviews for The Family He Deserves
Jharry1960 chapter 79 . 9/20/2013
There are dozens of things that confuse me about the logic of this story. Mainly that with more positives working for them that you chose to make this story more needlessly tragic. I could see if there were tragedies that made sense but you have a situation where there are more resources and more lines of communication which should have kept the stupid things that happened in the original series from happening, more knowledgeable people in the know, and even more stupid things are happening. The point is? You wanted to kill a brave child instead of reckless adult? And Arthur Weasley? Everything happened as before in his case but he died this time? They are in a state of open warfare and nobody has protections up around their homes? There are many others. But just for giggles, according to this chapter Harry and his sister were born out of wedlock? BTW, you should have established that Narcissa was a moron from the beginning so we could understand why she would tell the good guys that through Dobby and her husband she knew more about the Chamber. And the whole first part of the story she knows that her faith belongs with the good guys but then she trust that she can best protect her son and herself by joining the Death Eaters? It's amazing she can walk and talk. And how is it that Dumbitch gets away with torturing kids and gets away unscathed with her job intact with Lily, James, Lupin, and Sirius living and breathing. I will read the rest because I have this much time invested but if the rest of your stories are filled with the same illogical crap, this will be it for me. Sorry, but someone has to point this stuff out when writers fly off the reservation.
Andromeda chapter 69 . 9/7/2013
My poor nephew, he is so unlucky to be assigned that horrible, cruel, and bad thing to do. Very evil, Voldemort, that baldie is so evil.
I'd better owl Cissy.

Dear Cissy,
Draco will have to kill Dumbledore! Oh no! Can you imagine that?
It is very bad news. Severus just told Lily and I. Emily is dead.
Love, Andromeda
Guest chapter 67 . 9/7/2013
Uh oh. Oh no.
Danika Thomas chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Who raped Petunia?
Jake Potter chapter 51 . 7/27/2013
What on earth were you thinking! JAKE!? Its in England not America
Rose Red chapter 60 . 7/19/2013
Really good chapter. I love this whole story. And this is one of my favorite chapters.
Slythrininsane22 chapter 100 . 7/18/2013
Wowowowow this story was amazing it was so clever and I love your writing style I have no bad things to say thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 87 . 7/14/2013
I love this story. This chapter was one of your best.
Mockingjay04 chapter 100 . 7/12/2013
It's the best "Harry Potter FanFiction" I've ever read! First because Harry's parents lived,and second because it was wonderfully written!
Thank you for this beautiful story that I read in 2 days! :-)
Chocoholic-vamp chapter 100 . 7/12/2013
Best story I read in a while wonderfully written... couldn't stop until I finished. I absolutely loved it!
BookSweetHeart chapter 100 . 6/30/2013
I'm literally in tears right now. This amazing story has finally ended. The first time I had read iit was when it was only up to 61 chapters, but you made it to 100! That itself deserves a happy dance. There are only two things I had wished you had done. First of all, make Draco and Hermione get together as they're my OTP and secondly use contractions..,PLEASE!
No Name chapter 95 . 6/30/2013
Very sweet ending. I look forward to reading the last five chapters.
Guest chapter 62 . 6/28/2013
What the hell! Yeah, I am angry at you. May rainbow eating bunnies come to your house and eat you.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 100 . 6/28/2013
I finally finished reading hahah loved it! :)
StellaHunterOfArtemis chapter 100 . 6/16/2013
This story was good, and had a lot of potential. What I think was the only problem with this fic was that you focused too much on Lily, James and the other adults, and not Harry and the kids. You had drifted apart from the idea of the story, but when you put that away, it was great.

Stella