Reviews for The Perfect Timing
Amazing~
Nura20 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Lovely chapter. I'm loving it! Lol I'm sounding like an ad xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh dioses! Necesite un buen de pañuelos desechables por que llore como una condenada. Realmente me rompió el corazón que Goku no volviera, pero bueno. Realmente Chichi lo amo con locura y siempre fue abnegada. Me encantó tu historia.

Saludos y Animo :3
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That's lovely! Beautifully done.
MusicBeauty93 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this story...keep it up!
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god... I LOVED this story! It's so well written! Its in my favs :)
njankvmsdas chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Only 13 reviews? This certainly deserves more! I'm reading this at 2:00 am and I've got to say it was well worth the lack of sleep. This was amazing! I absolutely LOVE stories with Gohan and Chichi in them (post cell games). This story was...every positive word in the dictionary. I'm going to re-read it now. Thank you for this lovely piece of literature. :D
nancy103 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A truly lovely story!
P chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I didn't like chichi that much b4 cuz i never thought about her but after reading this i now understand her much better. She's now my fav female dbz character :)
P chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
OMG! This is so perfect! I really don't have any words to describe it...i just love it and i'm going to read all your other fics.
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Mew57 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I agree with you, ChiChi definitely deserves more love and credit from DBZ fans. Just because she means well for her family and Funimation messing with her character, doesn't mean everyone should hate her. Anyways, your story was perfect. I love it a lot and its definitely going to my favs.
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awwwww, this is such a sweet story! I really like your version of Chi-Chi, and I think you got her personality down. I also love how Goten instinctively knows how to lighten up the Son household. Much love to Gohan too! He seems so cute in this story, and I can actually picture him fretting about his pregnant mom. I really liked your description of the photos. Please keep up the excellent work!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wonderful halcyon of a picture. There are several stories out there that punish Goku for abandoning his family post-Cell Games and I have agreed with that sentiment at moments, but I think you've convinced me to if not agree with this view, then at least to see it; Goku did what he thought was best, both for the world and his family.

Besides that, you've introduced an element of intimacy between Chichi and Goku without even having the latter present! I loved the scene where Gohan discovered and was quietly glancing over Goku's photos of Chichi. It was a different way of showcasing the love he had for his wife.