Reviews for Return Trip
Stormy Vixen chapter 9 . 6/22
Hey hey Elmarine! Can we be friends and cause chaos and insanity together!?
Soooooo... Al was reborn as Aang, liked for over 100 years, Ed and Roy are STILL ALIVE, Aang never mentioned Ed, Winry, Mustang, or anyone before to the GAang, and Ed is wanted by the Fire Nation for Who-knows-why... I'm lost. You writers seem to hate Al, too many Fanfics where poor Alphonse dies... o_o
Ronden Kiagre chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
SPACEBALLS! I didn't even bother to finish reading the chapter before posting this I was so happy.
morgaine98 chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
I love that this story constantly broke the fourth wall and referenced other franchises. Overall, this story was a masterpiece! The plot was great and totally made sense this time, and I think you should really write another Ed fanfic. I suggest where A) Ed and Pride are two entities in one body (Ed's body you dolt.) and B) Crossover with either the Hunger games trilogy or the Divergent trilogy. That would be totally awesome. Can't wait to see that happen!
LeonCaboose chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
it was good till it was revealed Aang was Al. its just too silly.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Was that an intentional Space Balls reference I spotted?
Rin chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
wtf is this o-o
calcu22 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Finished this story a few days ago and I decided to review it. The Al as Aang is a great idea and I loved seeing Ed and Roy interact with the group in the beginning. Did get a little confusing at times, but it was a nice, funny, read.
TheHaloFreak chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Hey I know this story was written ages ago, and has probably finished but...ZUTARA! Alphonse can go hook up with Someone else. Zuko and Katara are meant for each other! Also where's Izumi?
TheHaloFreak chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
IZUMI! I LOVE IZUMI!
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I was scrolling through a Fullmetal community and I was hooked on this as soon as I saw "Sokka" and "boomerang".
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
AWSOME!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
*seething with anger* HOW DARE U MAKE ED IN DAT HORRIBLE PLAIY
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Izumi! LMAO! This is Epic!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 6/14/2014