Reviews for Reflections 3: Chasing Hope
Distance chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I know this was written ages ago, but I had to review. I'm a pretty crap reviewer (I've read most of everything you've written and this may be the first time I've actually reviewed). Sorry about that.

Anywho, this is amazing. I love all the things implied, yet left unsaid, between Bishop and Remy in the comics. I feel that far too often, writers (in both the comics and the fanfic world) either completely ignore that relationship, or do it an incredible injustice. You, on the other hand, have hit the nail on the head. Bishop hates Remy because he was/is/will be the Witness, of course, but most authors stop there. No one asks why. No one wonders how the loveable scoundrel Gambit of Earth-616 (whose most questionable actions still turn out to be taken with good intentions) becomes the Witness of Bishop's torment. I could rant for days about this, but I'll spare you.

If you ever decide to expound on the relationship more, know you'll be assured at least one avid reader.
Khaz'Dynn chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That lil bit was awesome.I would love to read more.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hi,

A nice little tid bit to be sure. I liked the last bit, it brought everyhing around. Great one-shot, sometimes they're funner than full stories! Thanks!

~Paige
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
It's just a short drabble but it describes Bishop very well.
coup fatal chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
talk about body shivers...