Reviews for Walk On By
shukuchi chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
aww! aww! aww! that was so sweet! i love rai-fuus! write more fanfics so i can sap out over them!
Okashira Paige chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Yea! You don't really see a lot of Raiha/Fuuko stories, but this is a good story, and I hope you write more! Raiha and Fuuko, yeah!
CityofAngel chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
That was beautiful! Thanks for making it a Fuuko-Raiha fic! I really prefer the two of them together rather than Fuuko with Tokiya. (well, i guess I'm biased since I've got a little crush on the Thunder God! ;p)

great job! pls, write more!
Arvia chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
*sighs dreamily* This is absolutely beautiful. You certainly do have a way with words. You are a talented artist in literature, Cherie (It feels funny to call you this :P).your words paint such lovely pictures in my mind! I love this fic so much! There's so much beauty, romance, tenderness, and sensitivity in this story. Wow! It's a stunning
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Sooooo mushy! Just how I like it...:P
Nica chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
That was so sweet! Really pretty! Im a Raiha/Fuuko fan. Keep on writtin more fanfics
tenken chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
ahhH! such a nice fic... :P i like how they get together hehehe... (don't mind me.. i sound kinda crazy lah...

fuuko and raiha forever! (i don't think anyone wants her w/domon...-_-)

is this a 1 shot or r u continuing it? (i would keep on reading lah... dum de dum _)
trimurti chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Wow, that was *really* mushy. I'm not the fondest person of sweet-sweet fics, but your little songfic got me from a horrible to a pretty okay mood, which says something about the quality of your story. I liked it a lot; Raiha's more serious and the way you wrote it fits him well. Just one thing...when you wrote Raiha's line about how Miki asked him to be her boyfriend...well, Miki-chan's a cute girl, meaning that she's, well, a her, not a him. _;; Sorry, that had distracted me when I read it.

Yes, I'm a Fuuko/Raiha fan (I think)...thanks for giving it a try!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2002