Reviews for Progress
Moonumb chapter 6 . 3/4
Amazing chapter. Very detailed. XD
Souzou the Insane chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
HAHA! Oh my god, you are brilliant. I didn't expect this, but knowing what happened with six, I laughed instantly.
Vorel laraek chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
This is brilliant!

The whole thing puts End of Time in much more perspective, and you do it beautifully.

And then comes this chapter - LOL!

Not sure what I expected, but it wasn't that. Probably should've, though - it did happen rather abruptly.
Still Not King chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
I read chapters one through ten in one sitting, and I think they were all amazing.

I really like how you took Ten's thoughts on Regeneration from End of Time and sort of applied it to his past incarnations. I especially liked chapters 4, 9, and 10; mostly because they're the Doctors I'm the most familar with.

It was a great read.
BlueEyes444 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
-wipes tears- Amazing as usual and...-swallows hard- Ten FOREVER! :D
Miles333 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
This was definitely my favorite regeneration. *sniffles*
Awdures chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I rather adore this - notwithstanding I'm glad I found it AFTER I wrote my take on the various regenerations!

I loved all the little 'hooks' than linked the sections - Four's musing on Adric's future made me physically wince and the Time Crash reference had me snickering away.
squidgyalien chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
*wails* I miss ten! This was a great little piece and i really loved it, well done :)
1WiththeButterfly chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
ten's death was saddening. You could see that he didn't want to go, not one little bit. I liked ten, like basically every other doctor who fan, and he did do his best for everyone and everything.

I've read some spoilers for the last episode of this series, that lead me to believe rose might be returning in the final ep. As much as I love rose, I hope its not true. I hope that none of them come back, because this is a new doctor.

Well, anyway, thank you for writing this, and in the case of the inevitable death of the Eleventh Doctor, I'll look back at this )
The Lost and Found Box chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
That last line was so bittersweet, it was perfect. Oh, I do hope that you update this in a few years when Eleven bids farewell. That would be a lovely treat. :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
YAY! I MANAGED NOT TO CRY! Or, rather, you managed to be just not-evil enough to allow me not to cry. Thank you so much for that.

I have to say that I agree completely with every word of this oneshot. It is so... just... I hadn't even thought of most of this but you are SO right. And you get hugs for it now. -hugs-
JoeEngland chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
Very nicely done. I've always felt that Ten's goodbye was perhaps the most poignant and moving of them all. His last words were heartbreaking because they were so very believable.
Lilac Reverie chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
Oh, beautiful, and spot-on once again.

And I agree, the "selfish" and "cowardly" comments about Ten not wanting to go reeeeally bug me, too.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Naww. _ I loved Nine's regeneration. I mean, yeah, it was sad, but... He was so _happy_ that it's just... aww. _

Very much not looking forward to your take on Ten's, though. I might start crying again...
Miles333 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Yeah, Nine certainly had one of the happiest regenerations, I think. Especially compared to Ten... :(