Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
lady j chapter 1 . 2/18
I enjoyed this story but somethings about this story I find unrealistic. And that is the main character Keri apologising to Dean for not knowing about his son, because she wasn't in the wrong. He left her in a motel by herself with no explanation, nothing but a stupid note saying he enjoyed the last few weeks. She's right and Dean doing what he did doesn't show that he loved or cared about her. That's why I find it unrealistic because he should be apologising to her, and explaining why he left not the other way around. Plus he has no right to get pissed off for knowing his son because once that's his fault, it would be a different story if she kept him from his son on purpose but she didn't. So as much as I've enjoyed a lot of this , how the situation between Keri and Dean is handle is unrealistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I think you should stop using the F word. But ether then that it's good!
sarahwinchester chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Hello. I just have to let you know that this was BY FAR the BEST Dean Winchester story I've ever read. It was truly amazing, and the sex scenes weren't just sexy. They were beautiful. I never knew that (and this makes me feel awkward, haha) reading about someone going soft could actually seem beautiful, but it did in that last sex scene. Aside from the sex... I think Keri and Dean's relationship is the most REALISTIC relationship I've read about, and the fact that you brought children into it that way was just brilliant. It's not too often I find it worth critiquing a story, but this was just absolutely amazing, and I hope you keep writing. Great Job! FAN-tastic! (Cheesy, I know.)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Just finished reading the whole story and i loved it. I figured the kid in the frame was going to be their kid, glad it was. I loved that they had a kid together, it was cute.
Asya55 chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I LOVED that story, read it in one session and I had fun reading it in a very boring night, loved it loved it :) made my day esp the end was so sweet, I don't have many words to review with but all I can say that I LOVED this story SO much. :D
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
WOW! love it *screams* Hope there is a sequel!
AshlynPaige92 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
This is like a super cute story i like it a lot
sam riggs chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
i loved it ,may i add you as a favorite?
NeNa666 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Seems pretty good and has a lot of potential. I want to keep reading.. and I will but there's a lot of spelling mistakes which are really distracting and sometimes even confusing. Just by re-reading the chapters and fixing the mistakes or getting a beta reader you would be making your story 10 times better. Apart from that, the story seems promising.
Cynnnie chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Didn't care for the all the bickering between two people who love each other. Didn't seem to fit Dean's character. But I loved the hot, hot, hot, sex scenes!
Tater-K chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
loved this story! great job!
dean's chick84 chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
love the ending of this story.
pickupthatamulet chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Aw love it so much :) yeah another baby i wasn't expecting that at all but im so happy :D that ending was amazing and you did an amazing job with this story :) You are so awesome
TheRavynFire chapter 10 . 4/21/2010