Reviews for Opening the Box
chipmunkwithwings chapter 2 . 8/16
AWWWWWW! that last part! tooo cute!
this is a very nice, deep talk chapter, and i fully agree with the way usopp sees his dark voice/self.
chipmunkwithwings chapter 1 . 8/16
awww, poor usopp. im loving this btw, its awesome to read!
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 4/9
This was a nice nakama based fic, I enjoyed the deeper look you give into Sanji and Usopp's thoughts.
anniegirl132 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Aww, this story was really sweet! But also a bit confusing in the first chapter... Though in the end I really like it! :)
You did a great job with keeping them in character
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Awww... YEAH!

Nakamaship between Sanji and Usopp...! XD
This is what we need...!

I love the conversation and the interaction between both of them and the way they mentioned the past event that still bothered them... Mostly Sanji about Usopp... Huh

And never expected Luffy to walked in and found out they had shouted to each other! And Luffy neither angry or act like idiot! He honest and offer what he think! That was GREAT! Scene like that needed!

And they solved their own bickering! Yaay!

That was GREAT!

NICE! #thumb up
Yvonne Park chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
This was a really great story! I definitely enjoyed reading it. It's good to see someone addressing Usopps negativity, especially after Thriller Bark. I never really thought about him being able to beat Perona and why. That really brings up a good point. Anyway, thanks for the story! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Awww! This made me smile!

While reading this I kept remembering how upset Sanji was when Usopp left the crew, and it makes a lot of sense. That foul-mouthed cook is a lot more compassionate than he ever lets on, and this is a very nice example of that :)
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
this...was amazing x.x I'm not really sure what else to call it...hell, its made me stop and think about how i try to comfort my friends, and I can relate to both Sanji and Usopp in this...this was a VERY good Fanfic, and I will read it again, when ever i feel a bit down :) I feel like i just got advice from a trusted person or something like that. thank you x.x
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Wow. This was amazingly insightful and well-written. I totally believe that Usopp has some serious issues deep down... this was an interesting look at that.
myloveronlyyou chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Wow, this fanfic is so awesome! I really like this. this novel is that I first read in SanUso. I love it. Thank you!
kk911 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Woohoo! Great! I love how you portray the characters, I could actually imagine the character's saying the dialogue. And THANK YOU for making a support Usopp story, I've read too many fics that depict Usopp as a useless crew member, you gave him his deserved credit. Fantastic Job!
xxignoredxx chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I love the way you described how Usopp feels when he's depressed or something. I feel the exact same way sometimes, like one negative thought enters your head and they just start to pile up into one big mass of self-hatred. You described it very well and I applaud you for that.

Do keep writing. It's so rare on to find an author who can portray human emotion like that and make it seem so real. You have defiantly become one of my favourite authors, which is a huge compliment from me.

With love, xxignoredxx~
Silverchild of the winds chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
i didn't think usopp was that self aware.
Sauronia chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Nice ending! I'm gonna check out your other stuff now :D You should write more Usopp stuff! I've fallen in love with the kid after reading this!
Kiyomisa chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Very sweet, very poignant. I love that Sanji's not very good at it, but he tries anyway. And I really like how Usopp describes his negativity. Very realistic and believable.