Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Queen of the Damned
Shisarakage chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
This story was completely captivating. I swear that I was seeing the whole thing play out as if it was a movie.

I wish that there was more, but with it looking as if it's done...

Anyways, I loved it. The darker nature of the story was a welcome change of pace from the usual.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
link106 chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
i thought it was a really great chapter. i only wish the fight was more detailed and lasted longer. good job though
jackfrostsplushrump chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
HOLY CRAP.

that story was truly epic.

EPIC
jackfrostsplushrump chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

!
Rooj chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I get really confused time to time with some of the stuff about the horses. Makes me glad I already know what Epona looks like and the white mare who I assume is quite simply. White. When it comes to dun horses or buckskin ones though I don't know what to think; a tan horse with a black mane and tail could be 5 different colors. *laughs* I'm still trying to figure out where a horse's calf is, they don't really have one... I'll get that image right in my head though at one point!

I like the story though, it's interesting and I want to see where I end up by the end, should be fun!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Muahahaha, I'm a Hyrulean Gerudo n people here ain't nice I tell cha.

Dude, I've always wanted ta c a fic with the scary poe dude in it! IMMA SO HAPPY! XD
Quick chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
this story is VERY good keep it up ice fox... im really lovin it
calynbug12111 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
OMG wonderful! Thank u for updateing!
calynbug12111 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
omg yay i luv midna she rocks! Yay u updated 3 update soon ur an amazing author pleeeeeeease with sugar on top?
calynbug12111 chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
OMH LINK NOOOO!

IS HE DEAD!

NO HE CANT BE THE STORYS NOT OVER!

IM CONFUSED AND HYSTERICAL!

and...WHY WONT U LET ME LOGIN FANFICTION, WHY?
calynbug12111 chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
I got dedicated 2!

so 2 the other reviewers:...nah nah nah nah Im the favorite! ;)
calynbug12111 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I can TOTALLY see that clown being gay...though what person DOESN'T find link attractive! :D
calynbug12111 chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
oh yeah link kill that bird, I hate those damn birds their annoying...though I guess the other monsters are 2...dont really have a fight i luved... 0_0
calynbug12111 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
damn Outcast Cove sounds like my neighborhood, lol ;)
calynbug12111 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010