Reviews for Even Sesshomaru has
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 30 . 10/22
I went on a sesshomaru kagome spree a couple like months ago I guess and I'm pretty dang sure I must have left reviews on these stories bc hot damn I love them. and i got through quite a few pages of the search lol so yours definitely popped up and dangit i just i'm so happy
isara-love chapter 30 . 6/18
your story about them was lovely.I love this cute
isara-love chapter 16 . 6/18
good chapter
isara-love chapter 9 . 6/18
owwww he feeling hurt,our poor sesshoo,
isara-love chapter 5 . 6/18
so for her
isara-love chapter 4 . 6/18
I love this funny chapter,Thanks
Aww no children to end it with
Passing-Glance chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
straightening, straighten, straight

You are forgetting the (gh) between the (ai) and the (t).

You spell it as "strait" - as in the Strait of Gibraltar.

I hope I don't offend, it just really took away from the chapter for me. None the less, this is really good!
gamersweetheart chapter 30 . 5/28/2016
Loved your story so much!
estrela jem chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Love it! Thank you!
Neko no Baka chapter 30 . 3/20/2016
I really loved this story. :)
AngelsInWasteland chapter 30 . 3/28/2015
Really good. I loved it.
mixedchillies chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
This whole story was something else. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT - and I honestly think you have some serious talent when it comes to writing. It was a bit sad that Kagome never got to meet inuyasha again, or see how he would have reacted to his brother and Kagome getting together - but to be honest I wouldn't have changed a thing about this fan fiction even if I could have. By far one of the best I've read on here. A job well done, and as I'm sure countless other reviews have told you: a fricking amazing piece of writing (:
Georgepoodle chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
It is quite amazing how much story you have fit into so few words. A lovely story with just enough reality to stop it becoming insipid. I have really enjoyed it. Thank you.
SaiyaCat chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
Read All the Chapters and LOVED THEM. It was a Really Great Story!