Reviews for It's Time to Play
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Happy 150th! I like the way this turned out, it seems so like them to both be totally aroused during competition and finally just let it out on the floor after everyone else is gone. You could feel that throughout this fic, that tension, like when you've been waiting all day and you've nearly reached your breaking point. You captured that perfectly in their dialogue and behavior, the whole thing was tense and anticipatory, right up to the release at the end. Great job!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hi there,

Hot! Gosh but love how turned on they both are...Bones can take care of herself and can kick some proverbial...but just letting him take control, even though she could have got out of it easily, turned her on more...

Loved it...

Ger
ElizabethDQMW chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was hot and lovely and romantic all rolled into one. Loved it!
Leyy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
that was extreme passionate lovemaking which i absolutely adore! they just couldn't wait to get their hands on each other! lol thanks for sharing!
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
hot, hot, super hot, as always!

I need to talk you into a multific with lots of smutty BB! I just have to!
Dr Madness chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Haha, I love your one-shots. They're so awesome and have the best lines ever, like: "At least wait until we get to the car, Bones."- That was brilliant. Well done xD

Dr M
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great shot. love how hot booth got watching her in a competition. look forward to more from you soon
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Well, I wish there was some part of this that I was coherent enough to quote but this is all I can think of right now - "...ohyesyesyesYESYES" LOL

I wonder where I can get one of those belts? :

Do I need to say how much I love that in your world all the ST is R? It's refreshing and gives me the strength required to continue to watch their dance each week on TV. :) Thank you.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oo' holy crap that was hott! lol. very nice indeed.

~HIKARi
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Now that's a reward for winning!

Nyre