Reviews for Flirting with the Devil
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Loved it! Just like all your other stories! You are my absolute favorite author on fanfic!
Victoria chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
you better update or im getting a knife frying pan and a hammer and coming to your house
DeathOrchard chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
You haven't updated this in 3 years :p I want more!
dariansison chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
LOL chapter 5 is so funny I couldn't stop laughing :'D
Cher chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Oh man I've readen lot of fanfics , but I can say for sure : this one is the best ever ... So far and if you don't mind I say make Helga drive him even more crazy this will be fun ! I'm liking this story so much that I'm telling to my all friends that like Hey Arnold and they all are agreeing with me . And please I'm anxious to read more I've been reading this lot of time that I can tell I know it by heart .
Evatarida chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
so.. how can you just let me hangin' in chapter... 5?
Where's the 6th? 7th? 8th? whatever?
arrancar125 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
hahahaha! i loved this. she totally got him. i love how she can always get to him, no matter how hard he tries to not let her affect him.
arrancar125 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
ugh! so close. i want them to kiss!
arrancar125 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
0.0 oh my . . . that last line, well i just about fell off my bed there. i wish a boy would say that about me.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
i loved this. they were so cute and you wrote them so well. i loved this.
lovely220 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
ok i love this story
DarkEnigma013 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Lol. This fic was soo cute. I hope that u pick it up again so we can see them get together. I love your stories!
littlelionalex chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I'm so so sad that I've reached the end of this! D:

This has to be my favorite story so far (and I'm going through ALL of yours). It's just so cute and funny and perfect!

I pray you come back to it someday, so I may be complete. (:
kokoro737 chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Please finish this story. Its incredibly cute and wonderful :) Please!
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 11/18/2011