Reviews for Last Resort
kara chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
That was alright. I didn't need a tissue though. Do you think you can try doing that with another song?
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
*sniffles*

luvvies, KaT aka Mistress Shinigami
Finny chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Thank you. I'm trying.
Crow Black Dream chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Good god, can I worship this story? Sorry, but I love the whole suicidal theme in stories. I love Papa Roach. I love Gundam Wing. I love it when everyone is miserable. And you combined all of that. I salute you!
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
great fic! i love the song!
Little Rini chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
That was bueatiful! I almost cryed. And thanks for the Dedisation. _
the youngest Fate chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
wow! that was sooooo sad and dark. write more. i'm speechless... i am fate, i am destiny, and i am death, being the youngest Fate but...i'm not suside...that's the devil. god know i'm gonna start crying! geeze!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
oh no. no. no. you just had to make that memory come back, didn't you? *sniff* my best friend just had one of her best friends hang himself about a week ago. i knew him too and i'd just gotten over it a few days ago, and... and... *sniff* i'm okay. *sigh* good thing Hollie will never see this... but it was still wonderful and extremely deep. i understand what the GW cast is thinking. sometimes you feel like you should just let it all go. *sigh* bye.
Shinimegami Winner too lazy to log on chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Brillliant! I was just thinking the same thing. Last Resort is so GWing it's scary. Anywho, keep it up, this was awesome.
Dark Half chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
That was sad. There times that I think that I was batter off dead, I even tried to kill myself once, but stop for I'm don't want to take the easy way out. Nice fic. Very nice.
Mika Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
Thats good! I totally understand this because one of my friends took an over dose of sleeping pills. Nice to dedicate this to those people out there.