Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Truth of Purple Remake
HKGhost chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I enjoyed the original 'truth of purple', despite the fact you never finished it. Here is some advice i can offer you. When Spyro confesses his love for Cynder, have him say "i love you" not "will you go out with me". "Will you go out with me" is not a confession of love, but rather telling some one that you might have a crush on them. When someone say's "I love you" it's more absolute and less likely to change. please update soon.
Alric chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Not bad a very interesting chapter indeed. Yet I believe that instead of starting a new chapter this can be combined with the last as it does contain the same setting. I believe that the narration can also be a bit more descriptive, perhaps about the position cheetahs their facial expression, their physical appearence, etc.

However I like the choice of words and it seems to fit just nicely to the surrounding circumstances. I believe this is an adequete chapter however it does need a little more literature. I find this one a little too short however longer than others. You seem to put in a lot more effort into writing than others on this site. Perhaps first writing out your entire chapters in point form with as much information as possible before writing the final copy would help as it gives many a base to work with.
icestorm1999 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Hey this is a great chapter! I think you should hurry up with the next chapter!
Alric chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This chapter may not seem like a lot of writing but it's jsut the format and it covers four pages. "Just... hang... on!" The purple dragon panted, his strength draining, even through it had been boosted by the shockwaves. Glancing to the shadow dragoness, he could easily tell that she was faring no better then he. Excellent choice of words, very descriptive, nice structure. On a scale one to ten I give it nine. You seem to be an expert at this, but I guess that's progrss, you really made an effort to make a good chapter. It doesn't matter of your chapter needs more words. Eragon has over 50 chapters and each one is 2-10 pages long. I assure you, this is very amazing, nothing short of it
Alric chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I am once again Impressed by your narrative structure. I like the fact how edited most of the original chapter and made it even more enjoyable. You really know what the characters are saying, understand their true feelings. Excellent grammer, punctuation, etc. You really have improved well. It seems as though most parts are taken out and shortened down, the setting is very descriptive and understandable, as I am able to tell the current time, location, and features around them. This is story is nothing short of amazing
Scarlet Embers chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Pretty good, but you made the prologue far too long in my opinion. Prologues are supposed to be shorter, and as many of the people reading this have played Dawn of the Dragon, they already know what happens... It just didn't hook me in like a prologue should.
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Hey Slash!

Enjoyed the description in this chap, and that little quote from Gual has gotten me thinking... I'm assuming it's forshadowing? Also liked the fact that you have them suffering aftereffects from the battle, many people make it seem like they got out unscathed.

The Wolf Howls,

Crimson

PS: In all three games all those massive statues were Malefor, but some of them had two dragon eggs at his paws... Just a little fact I found
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I think this is getting interesting. I wonder what Gaul was talking about. Did he actually care about Cynder's safety?

~The Angel of Darkness, Alec~
Zac and Artemis chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Hmm..."Truth of Purple," coming into the light, then? Just by the name of the story, it's obvious that this won't be last we hear about Spyro's questions on the color Purple! :D

Ari-...wonder what the roar-thingy was from?

~~Zac and Ari
Tempest of Reach chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I like it, quite a bit off thinking done and quite well writen.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I liked how that fish landed on Cynder's nose. And it figures that she hates fish. It's like it was purposely trying to tell her "Come on, eat me!"

As for that mysterious figure, I wonder who...or what it could be. And who is this new threat?

~The Angel of Darkness, Alec~
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This is a good story. Can't wait for more.
Zac and Artemis chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
XD Can't wait to see what this new threat is! I loved the description of the endings! Wonder what's ganna happen after finding out what the mysterious thing is?

~Zac and Ari
SpyrosBae chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Honestly it took you what like two years to update it. I am not feeling this story anymore. Truly two to three years is pushing it big time. I have to change my account every month because I keep forgetting my email. So instead I write what I like to call poetic truths. Here is one of the two I wrote in thirty minutes,

The wind that is today

There's a blast of wind in my heart, under the great weight of a single pain. Emotions break loose and run through the darkness, the memories that unlocked them, it is a destiny. And just like water, destiny will begin to move forward on its own. Will these hands go on being soiled, enfolded in hatred, not knowing of true brilliance? Tell me if I can ever dream again. There's a blast of wind in my heart, softly blowing through it.

With the memories of that fleeting moment, I took a deap breath within the flash. I will always protect it so it will never fade away. The dream where I screamed whatever I felt like to the red sky after school. If I wasted even a second, I might not be who I am today. The future that I dreamed of when I was younger, even now those lively eyes keep on shining in my heart. I get to say things I will regret and do what I want, but who do I owe it all to? One day I will reach the place I dreamed of, the memory of that fleeting moment will never fade away.
Madame Apathy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm looking between this and the first draft, and I must say that you've really improved. Your prose is a lot more solid here, and your description is certainly a lot better. Also, I like the way you've ended this chapter, and while I'm not a big Spyro fan, the characters seem pretty consistent. Keep up the good work, and well done.

Appy.