Reviews for I am Become
FaerieKnight197 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Wow, this story is deep. I love it. While confusing at times, for some reason it speaks to me on many levels. Good job with it.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Confusing? Yes. Misdirecting in a way? Yes. Enjoyable? Oh HELL yeah! I'm STILL trying to figure it out! ::laughs:: A fun read, however.
iamnuff chapter 3 . 9/17/2010

so... kasumi is kenshin, who left to become a wanderer because the ghosts of his past were haunting him, and it was no longer safe to stay at "home" then he got cursed as a woman (and immortal too i think?) she asked to be adopted by Mr and Mrs tendo (no idea where the children came from, after all she says she stopped "bleeding") then ranma has the same problem about the ghosts, after killing saffron, then Cologne gives ranma and shampoo amulets that make them uninhibited. shampoo gives up on ranma for ukyou moose gives up on shampoo (then catches them in bed and trys to kill them? i think? wait no, it's not moose its Konatsu and he doesn't try to kill them, they have a threesome)

moving forwards, Cologne thinks ranma got "jiggy" with shampoo but it was really akane. then ranma and co have to go fight Cologne and co. (the kuno's?) genma has a revelation and moves to protect ranma, kuno stabs him then goes for ranma, kasumi fights someone, happi and Cologne fight, (happi dies?) ranma finds peace.

I'm not the brightest of people at times, i don't know who "durry" was or why this was his story not yours. or why he is gone because of this story but its really none of my business anyway is it?

just want to say this is a breath-taking story, it is one of my all time favourites. and more than that, it made me THINK.

i admit i was kinda scared that ranma was going to fall, and the title would be "i am become death"
iamnuff chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
confusing but good.
Selryam chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
...Wow... It's something like philosophy or metaphors or an omniscent knowledge of everyones' thoughts or maybe a little poetry? I can't even describe it. Unlucky for me, I barely know Ranma, so I can grasp half of that half of the... story. It has shaken me a little... I don't really know what to think. I'll just say that it's touching, whatever it is.
Jets chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is pretty confusing. It's not a fic most people would bother to read. But I guess it's good in it's own way.
Heartfeltwish chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Its beautiful. I love it. It is really philosophical.
Purely confused chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
read my name... no offence but that is like a bunch of mumble jumble to me... who's what and what's who, or where's what or whens who? huh? see i'm purely confused
panianna chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I've read this story before on your Web-page and I find that it is one of the best Ranma x-overs on the net (definitely the best Ranma/Kensgin x-over). The idea is unusual, refreshingly so. And I am so tired of reading all those silly and boring Ranma/Sailor Moon/OMG crossovers, as if Sailor Moon was only anime available for watching.
Halo chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
Confusing... but fufilling. Very philosophical in a vague sort of way.
siaru chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
I still say that this story is brilliant.

I find new insights every time I read it.