Reviews for Aviophobia
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
kimberly22137 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this was really good ! it provided like , great entertainment ... lol .
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I know it's an older story, but wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this! I love Puck afraid of flying & Rachel there to help him through it...Good job of coming up with this:))))

lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great story
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was great. It's nice to see Puck with a fear. ( I totally know what you mean in your authors note. I've been flying since I was 13 but when I was 19 my mama and bubba dropped me off at the airport I hyperventilately and freaked cried so hard my mama and bubba had to park the car an come inside with me. I was positive the plane was gonna crash.
Stessa chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
What a way to distract Puck! I absolutely loved it :) I loved every word of this, to be honest. I've got this weird phobia too when I fly. It's only for take-off and landing, while I'm actually in the air, I'm fine ;-)
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was awesome! Loved it!
holograffiti chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I. Love. This!
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Noah really can't stand Rachel; I don't blame the guy for not wanting to sit by her on the plane. Seriously love her, but it's a nightmare waiting to happen... ouch!

I am not surprised he's the one with the phobia. I am seriously ROTFL at Puck trying not to be scared LoOoL

This is just side-splitting seeing him curse and be scared to fly. He better be lucky Rachel is the one next to him cos it looks like he's going to have an anxiety attack. Anyone else would've never let him live that down. Badass card would've been thrown out the window. - I so typed that before I read it.

LMAO this story is hilarious. "You're supposed to suck it!" I had way too much fun reading this. Seriously, from the hand holding to the playing cards to the kiss. I sort of assumed they'd get together after this too. I always make myself believe they end up together in the end.

I know what you mean by this phobia. For me, I think it was the fact that I hadn't been on a plane in like two years, and then when I was on it I was so terrified I couldn't move. Anywho, this was fabulous, I really enjoyed it! Thnx for sharing :D Mel
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG! I loved it! Haha thumb war and poker!
Xtina chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Haha, this was brilliant. Loved the way you wrote Badass Puck into nervous Noah depending on Rachel. And that ending with the kissing was just perfect. And I could really picture Rachel being the exact way you write her with him. Great job! Sequel please...
Vivilou chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this one. I'm with Rachel where flying is concerned. I love it! Great story and so believable. Can't wait for your next one!
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Absolutely entertaining, loved it.