Reviews for The Ticking Faces of Clocks
codenumber6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Are u going to continue it?
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this was very entertaining to read. i love doctor who and i love magic kaito and detective conan. i think it'd be very cool if you were to write a sequel with all of kaito and hakuba's adventures and maybe even send them on a couple trips with the doctor and donna. _ i think under different circumstances kaito and the doctor would have gotten along great and gotten under hakuba and donna's skin. XD
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow this is awesome !

I hope you'll write a sequel for it someday :D
Ocianne chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I am admittedly a poor reviewer, but this is... nearly beyond words. It's so very fitting, it's just so tinged with sadness because way far in the future, Kaito and Aoko and Superintendent Hakuba will all be dead, and Saguru will still be so very very young, stuck with the same immortality Kaito is searching so very hard to try and break...

But at least he won't be alone. (Though, really? The thought of two Time Lords together, with or without companion(s) to hold them back on occasion, is almost too frightening for words.) Still! Love. Much, much love. Off to read the companion piece now...
Trancemaster62 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was VERY good, well worth the wait. I see what you mean when you told me you killed Hakuba, but he's alright now! You got The 10th Doctor and Donnas persona to a tee. Found it interesting that Hakuba and Kaito will be working TOGETHER on finding out WHO shot Hakuba/attempting to kill Kaito. Any chance of a sequal?
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was interesting, yet I'm still lost. XD Most of eberything was answered, but anyway. Baw. I enjoyed it.
Katty008 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow. Absolutely loverly. So does this mean that Saguru has all of his mother's memories wandering around his mind now? Including the ones he'd probably rather not?

My favorite part out of the whole thing was probably Saguru asking Kaito for help. And, of course, him being not pleased. Of all the ways to throw Kaito and Saguru together to work against mysterious snipers, this was definitely one of the better and more unique ones.