Reviews for No One
T-man626 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Short, but extremely SWEET! You captured Kate's character beautifully. Great job!
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is awesome! I can hear Kate saying these things as I'm reading it. Wow. You did an amazing job! It's great to see a fic just for this character!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hey there,

WHEW, been in computer hell all week. *Shakes head* And cable hell too, geeze but finally things are working out a bit. *Smiles happily*

Anyways your story/update was like a breath of fresh air, it was GREAT and beyond fantastic. I LOVED this, it was FANTASTIC…BEYOND fantastic and so on. GREAT and TERRIFIC!

Keep it up please, GREAT.

Melissa
Marikalay chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This one's really good. I love it.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Whoa! That was amazing!

"And even Big Guy, who seems to think that a skull-shattering blow to the head just screams love." Yeah. He's kinda weird like that. But heck, they all are!

"Somehow this crazy gang of weirdos became my family. And no one messes with my family." I love how, no matter how many people claim they don't like her and want Ashley back (so do I, by the way, but when Ash does come back, she and Kate are gonna be best friends!), she fit in perfectly, right from the beginning. She is one of my favorite characters. Somewhere next to Druitt Henry. But Ashley is still at the top of the list!

Fantastic job! :)
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved,loved,loved the piece! Kate is such a dynamic character and you've done her PERFECTLY! Excellent, excellent work! Fantastic job, just wow! I haven't seen too much of Kate in fanfic so this was such a nice treat.