Reviews for Ghosts
JennMel chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Freaking amazing oneshot! Loved it!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very nice, and catches the mood perfectly. After reading your Psych story, I thought I'd check out some of your other fics. Too bad I never got into Supernatural - I bet those are as good as these!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Amazing line: "If you so much as twitch, I swear, I will pull this trigger and blow that wasted matter you call a brain all over this deck-plate. Then I will use it to finger-paint insults to every genetically enhanced prick in the universe on the walls." Everything Harper says is just so well written that you have to re-read it at lease once. I just love how you've written Harper. Excellent story and writing
LStormcloud chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Nicely put, especially the part about survival. I'd enjoy a continuation or sequel if you're up to it. The only suggestion I have is that you don't put as many asterisks around your words. They got quite distracting as I read. If you want to emphasize something use italics, I think it would fit better with the style of the piece.
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Another Ghost4 classic- just excellent!

I loved it, your description of Harper's inner turmoil showed incredible talent- really got what was going on in Harper's mind to perfection.

I've seen a lot of Harper fic in my time but you have made it firmly into my favourite authors category and i hope to see more from you in the future :)

Good job!

Scaramouche chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Wow. good.
Bolo chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Harper is king!
Brit chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Wow an emotional roller coaster ride, very, very good.
MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
That was great! Sence Harper is not dieing

any more do you think you will be making

a follow up? THis story was very well

done. I liked Harper being able to take

Tyr down, maybe something like that could

happien again. Or maybe Dylan next time.

Your very good at writing, you should write

Email if you'd like

): )
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This was a good story. I liked the interaction between Tyr and Harper.
Jane Fairfax chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Oh, it's lovely! As usual. I hope you haven't given up on "Early Days," though! You said in this story that Harper was in "hell" for 20 years, but in the other one, you said he met Beka when he was 17-ish. Which is what made me concerned.

I especially like the philosophical stuff; it's insightful and well expressed. *And* I can totally imagine the characters acting that way.

This (and "Early Days", too) is some really high callibre writing. I hope you consider getting into writing seriously (by which I mean professionally or semi-professionally) if you havent't already! You've got real skill!

Oh, yes, and compliments on the line about procrastination. It could be my motto! ;-D
iverson chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I totally missed this story, but it's really wonderful! So sad...
Stefanie Dale chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Wow! *applause* I had to speed-read through some parts 'cause I'm gonna be late for work if I don't, but wow! *sniff* Really good work!
WolfMaiden chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
wonderful story! Great interaction 'tween Tyr and Harper and very good development. You've got quite a bit of talent...
brat64 chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
yes, yet another great story from u. :) From now on im going to be all pumped up when i see another story from you. :) Feel nervous? lol. just kidding. but this story really rocks. You have Harper and Tyr's charcters completly down. Tyr's confusion at Harper's thought process was great. So, more storys? Please? *flutters Eye lashes*