Reviews for A Journey of two Queens
power214063 chapter 27 . 2/9/2019
what is going on with the runner and do they find out where the other 2 girls come from and why the 3 girls cant leave?
LadyRedStar chapter 27 . 1/27/2019
Oh, I really wish you would continue this story! I love it!
B2015 chapter 27 . 1/29/2017
Please update soon I love this story have read it so many times
Chrissy99 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Hey umm could you let us know when the next chapter is coming out cause I'm having withdrawal issue after just reading it
barthur0717 chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
You are on a roll! :) So enjoying your stories!
Kayleigh J chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
Lol! Funny chapter. So glad you updated! Keep it coming!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
FrecklesForevermore chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
Hey Ladybug! I hope you are planning to continue with this story it's deligjtful and you write it well, I like your writing style. I know life can step in and hinder the creative process, but you do have an audience who like what have shared! So please keep it up!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Way too juvenile to hold my attention.
Sorry, but it gets old when you keep saying "the dark haired girl ", referring to Sarah. We all know what Sarah looks like. Nor do we have to learn more than once that Ari is " the tomboy ". Good luck, but not reading on.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I find this rather juvenile. Too much like the teen girl movies churned out early in this century starring Lindsey Lohan, rather like " Mean Girls " or " more recently " Pitch Perfect" .

It is written well, but the girls are just not believable.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Save for a few typos it is well written. Good plot. A little too convenient that the Dark king's daughter is most likely the girl that helped Sarah, but I will keep on reading.
Honoria Granger chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
What was done Aboveground so that no one is missing four teenage girls?
Honoria Granger chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Pranks and petulance getting a bit old. I'm more interested in the dynamics and mechanics of the occasion. I like Riodan and Dahlia a lot; a nice change from stories where the senior royals are hating on Sarah. But who's this "Alana" you mention ? I thought Brianna was Soren's beloved and Ari's mother. Oh, and you might have given Arium a different name...all these people with "Ari" in their names is confusing! :D
Honoria Granger chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
This is a terrific story, but it is kind of annoying that you keep calling Ari "the tomboy". It is such an out-of-date, sexist term anyway. It ruins your beautiful and hilarious characterization of the reluctant princess. Just call her by her name, as you do the other girls. And she is SO going to end up with Amador!
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Very intriguing start. I look forward to developments.