Reviews for Identity Outtakes
Irina SD chapter 5 . 10/22/2002
Rachey, sweets, you're awesome. In the midst of the crap that tends to get all over fanfic... you gleam like the shining star that you are. (please excuse my cheesiness, but I think I'm right!)
lil smiles chapter 5 . 10/21/2002
Absolutely LOVED this snipits, they explained a lot of loose strings that Time Force forgot to tie up. Loved the emotions and feelings of all the characters too. If you don't mind, can you review my story, "Unbroken Promises" I'd really appreciate it, coming from such an experienced and amazing writter. Thanks.
Gamine chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
I said it before: there's something about these I like almost more that the main story thread. It's just fun, like a backstage pass.
Masquerade chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
Eh. Might not have been good for work... wringing a prospective clients neck... -grin-

You deal with the characters emotions very well, and don't mix the characters, conforming them to one thing or the other-they're constant. Very good.

-Masquerade
Gamine chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
I love these. There's a part of me that likes these even better than the main part of the story actually, because it's fascinating to see what the others are thinking during those big dramatic moments, and you can't write 'em into the story because that would be weird. Anyway, I am really glad you do this. Yay!
Masquerade chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
He's quite a bit starved for attention, jah? This was a good chapter. It seems as though Eric is trying to hate Wes. Keep up the good work! -Masquerade
MrQuinn chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
This is an excellent concept for a story. I love the way Jen gives us insight on her feelings about Wes. You should do this with some other rangers series.
Masquerade chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Oi. Like I promised, and here I am again. This was nice. It's great to delve into other peoples thoughts. I liked how you talked about Alex. Most of the other fics that I've read have nothing nice to say about him.

And Wes's father, as well. For some reason, I've always liked him. Selfish though he can be at times.

Keep up the good work!

-Masquerade
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
very cool. i like the new viewpoints. _
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
What Dagmar said.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
NICE!

Cool idea, well executed - I'd like to see more of this!