Reviews for Touches Just Skin
Magz86 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh that was so sad and then so sweet! I was crying!

Loved it!
MyBizTheMiz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I Had never read a Randy/Cody fic before this and I have found that I love them noe because of your stories! I like Randy/Mike ANd Mike/JoMo better tho if the stories is well written like yours.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ya know you and Slashburd with these cancer stories are making me cry.
xShelliAteYourSandwichx chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Aw, this story was truly touching. I loved it so much, great job :)
246kisses chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw, bring on the tears! I hope you continue!8P
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
omg so dad and awesome
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
ok i have to say, this story had me almost in tears. it was really well written, and that song just about kills me anyway. i just...i really enjoyed reading it though it was sad, and you did really awesome with this. this hit me on a personal level, and i jsut had to say how much i liked it.
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i hope you keep this up! i lost my true love not tru cance but we where at the hospital every 3 days forthe med in a iv. we lived like we had one day and that was it. he die in 1995 becuse no one woould help him but me. sothis hit home thakns! KEEPIT UP
flthyltlscrt chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
It brought tears to my eyes. I loved it. I am just gonna think about Cody surviving it and being a grumpy old man on a porch with Randy.
Stuffmymonkey chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh my god, this was amazing. I love the song, and it does give me goosebumps everytime i hear it. I was trying so hard not to cry while reading this because i was surrounded by my family. I love the last paragraph. this is going to my favorites immediately.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Damnit... you seriously made me cry... so not nice. It's more than beautiful... and to think that *sighs* that this could actually really happen one day to anyone of us... *swallows lump* Well... yeah...
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*grabs tissues* Beautiful
CobraStyleLove chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I almost CRIED.

This was so sad :(

And really well written, as with all of your fics :)