Reviews for Exlovers
poryu chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wow. This was really, really good. Yet it was also heartbreakingly sad. I really love how you came up with this all the while keeping true to the exact words they used. It makes it seem so real. If only they could have had a happy ending.. :( This was a really good story, thank you!
kanaeee chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Senpai even though u said this story is not how u wanted it to be and not good but i have to disagree with u . To me,I think you're one of a handful of peoples whose writing I like for Vampire Knight.

This is a plot I really like and also the ending though i didn't like Yuuki to take roll in this chapter but she being the noisy brat would interfere between our boys Argg can't she die already ! I even didn't care much about who Yuuki ended up with .

I love how you make the character interacts and the flasback was wonderful ,, Thnx senpai 4 writing it and i hope to read more of Zk's stories from u *hugs&kisses*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
just finished reading it. Dropped some tears. Why would they separate at last? Wont there be any sequel that make them together as lover again?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I also can't help but think after reading this that everything makes more sense than before I read it.
irmina chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very sad, fate is cruel. I think Zero still loves Kaname after he regains his memories, doesn't he? And same with Kaname? But they are not meant to be together because of destiny. Looking forward for more ZK from you. Next time please make a happy ending.
littleonegi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Zero should fight for Kaname love and have Kaname for his self.
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
*scoffs* Yuki always wins -_-" Its unfair I bet that slut probably screwed with every male and female in cross academy *grins*
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i hope you decide to do a sequel or a alternative ending this was so sad.
Hellen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wonderful, awesome, heartwrenching! U_U

Please, please make a sequel or an alternative ending.. But I hate the fact that Yuki wins, as always -_-"
fujoshii92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i love this fic!

i love the story line but i really really hope there is a sequel~!

pls pls make a sequel!

will kaname n zero ever will be together?
Love you Kaname chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
God, why hadn't I found your story before? I'd planned on writing a similar fic, but yours is awesome and even better I could imagine _ I cried my eyes out like a baby.. . how embarrassing

I wish you could continue it (I know, it'd be out of the original plot, but I just can't stand sad endings), but I'll resign myself.

I enjoyed reading Exlovers as much I'm relishing In laughter.. I won't be able to read VK with the same eyes, but it's much better like that n_n I do also think VK could be shonen-ai *If only!*

Thank you so much for this wonderful story, I'll let my mind wander with an alternative ending *wink, wink*

Cheers from Spain!
BeYukii chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
wow,very touching story! plot is really amazing
Love332 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Kind of still cool. Could you continue this story?
ChibiLeonKitty chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
*cries into newly aquired bear* poor zero and kaname! I know that you probably won't, but please at least consider writing more to this story. I really, really loved it
LuanRina chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
So sad and beautiful TT-TT

You really made me cry, you know TT-TT

But I love it. The story is very interesting, I've never read something like that before.